What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy Coach 2024

Ned Kelly

Juniors
At least I won't be making the same mistake this year of having too many Tigers players.

So far it's just Galvin.

Nutz

Bench
At least I won't be making the same mistake this year of having too many Tigers players.

So far it's just Galvin.
I guarantee Ned that you will have at least 4 tigers players at some stage, you wont be able to control yourself :)

Nutz

Bench
@Ned Kelly
@Perth Tiger
@Iamback

SmartSelect_20240225-225837_NRL Fantasy.jpg
SmartSelect_20240225-225824_NRL Fantasy.jpg
Hey guys, are you all using a mobile or computer. Also when you select LU Cup, see pic 1, then advance settings, pic2, does your Bye Rounds say off?
I can't turn mine on....Iamback what does that mean. Does it stay off or on?
Also is anyone getting any other H2H info come up, for memory game info and who your playing against comes up just before rd1.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
@Ned Kelly
@Perth Tiger
@Iamback

View attachment 84517
View attachment 84518
Hey guys, are you all using a mobile or computer. Also when you select LU Cup, see pic 1, then advance settings, pic2, does your Bye Rounds say off?
I can't turn mine on....Iamback what does that mean. Does it stay off or on?
Also is anyone getting any other H2H info come up, for memory game info and who your playing against comes up just before rd1.
I'm using a laptop.
When I select LU cup I don't have access to advanced settings as far as I know.
All I get is a message

Your comp ladder will be viewable at the conclusion of the first round of your comp​

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Can't wait for this to start just so I can settle down a little.

I started with a well thought out plan of what players I would have at a price I could swap them with as I introduced more and more Tigers players. Then after ditching that idea I have been making changes twice a day. I now have a team that I have zero plans for the future or any idea of what I will do through the season.

Nutz

Bench
Can't wait for this to start just so I can settle down a little.

I started with a well thought out plan of what players I would have at a price I could swap them with as I introduced more and more Tigers players. Then after ditching that idea I have been making changes twice a day. I now have a team that I have zero plans for the future or any idea of what I will do through the season.
Cash cows are so important mate.
If you can pick some players that are around 250k that you think will make the starting teams and play well they will increase in value and make you money that you can trade out say mid year and buy a better player.
Hang on your the enemy, well at least between us tigers, why am I offering advise :)

This link might be useful so you can prepare for the clubs byes mate.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
If you can pick some players that are around 250k that you think will make the starting teams and play well they will increase in value and make you money that you can trade out say mid year and buy a better player.
Hang on your the enemy, well at least between us tigers, why am I offering advise :)

I'm grateful for any advice on this subject.

Iamback

Coach

The problem for me is too many cash cows from the same club, I have to play around with or risk it until their price goes up in Round 4

Nutz

Bench
The problem for me is too many cash cows from the same club, I have to play around with or risk it until their price goes up in Round 4
All my bench are below 300k hoping they get good minutes and their price goes up. This was my strategy last year, several cash cows made me money but I still came a gazillion behind the NRL winner. ;)
I reckon sometimes you have to follow what the majority are doing or fear being left behind.

Iamback

Coach
All my bench are below 300k hoping they get good minutes and their price goes up. This was my strategy last year, several cash cows made me money but I still came a gazillion behind the NRL winner. ;)
I reckon sometimes you have to follow what the majority are doing or fear being left behind.

Guys like Papenhuyzen are no brainers, It is trying to predict what winger or prop is going to take that leap.

That is what happens in the winners teams

Nutz

Bench
Guys like Papenhuyzen are no brainers, It is trying to predict what winger or prop is going to take that leap.

That is what happens in the winners teams
Papenhuyzen played great in trials and at a good price.
People think his horific 2 leg injuries are related. Not so, totally different.
He's a keeper imo.
Are we there yet?

Iamback

Coach
Papenhuyzen played great in trials and at a good price.
People think his horific 2 leg injuries are related. Not so, totally different.
He's a keeper imo.
Are we there yet?

Throw in he was the GF before his 1st injury and he should double in price if Melbourne go well

Nutz

Bench
How many players do we need now to fill the comp...noone else seems interested in WT forum, any takers from your forum?