What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy Coach 2024

Nutz

Bench
True but it doesn't help that after 50 mins Cherry-Evens has racked up a grand total of 9 points.
Friggin awesome.
Sounds like my Pappenhauzen last week. How do spine players come up with that shite. DCE was quiet today because he allowed Brooks to do more.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I'm thinking of taking a leaf out of your book Nutz and changing my teams name to IamScrewed.

I'll be joining you next week Perth Tiger when we battle on to stay in the finals. Hopefully we both come up with wins.

Nutz

Bench
I'm thinking of taking a leaf out of your book Nutz and changing my teams name to IamScrewed.

I'll be joining you next week Perth Tiger when we battle on to stay in the finals. Hopefully we both come up with wins.
PT can still beat me.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
PT can still beat me.
Not looking likely.

However I am in with a real chance.

All I need is for Ponga to score 80 or more even though he is not the captain.

Easy. All he has to do is score 8 tries, convert them all, half a dozen line breaks, run for 200 meters and make about 60 tackles. His highlights reel after this game will be played for decades to come as the best single player effort in Rugby League history world wide for ever.

Going to be amazing to watch.

Nutz

Bench
Not looking likely.

However I am in with a real chance.

All I need is for Ponga to score 80 or more even though he is not the captain.

Easy. All he has to do is score 8 tries, convert them all, half a dozen line breaks, run for 200 meters and make about 60 tackles. His highlights reel after this game will be played for decades to come as the best single player effort in Rugby League history world wide for ever.

Going to be amazing to watch.
You crack me up :)

Ned Kelly

Juniors
To quote the captain explaining humor to Spock in Strange New Worlds "Sometimes when things are going so bad you just have to laugh."