What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy Coach 2024

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I have thrown everything I've got into this game.
So much for my game plan of saving trades for the preliminary final or the Grand final if I made it that far.
If any of the Lads get injured or suspended I'm in big trouble for any future games.
Fingers crossed.

Nutz

Bench
I have thrown everything I've got into this game.
So much for my game plan of saving trades for the preliminary final or the Grand final if I made it that far.
If any of the Lads get injured or suspended I'm in big trouble for any future games.
Fingers crossed.
Same here. Even if my team is injury free and make the GF I'll be without a couple of key players.
It's a real balancing act hey.
I've got my white flag ready :)

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Same here. Even if my team is injury free and make the GF I'll be without a couple of key players.
It's a real balancing act hey.
I've got my white flag ready :)
Yeah, just when I think my team is all sorted something happens and I start shuffling the deck like a mad man hoping for a good hand.

Put that white flag away for a while. You went awfully close to scoring 1,000 a little while ago. Who knows?

Nutz

Bench
Yeah, just when I think my team is all sorted something happens and I start shuffling the deck like a mad man hoping for a good hand.

Put that white flag away for a while. You went awfully close to scoring 1,000 a little while ago. Who knows?
It starts tonight, good luck fellas and go the tigers.

Nutz

Bench
I'm hoping to get 200 for tonight's game. Overs would be nice. Unders will stress me out.
You and PT have Grant and The Chin so I'm expecting a big score @from them.
I think I've got every player including emergencies available if I was playing tonight but knowing my luck it won't be the same next week or the week after if I'm still around.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I took a gamble and dropped The Chin as captain. We will see how that pans out.
Last week I made a stack of changes thinking I would get a thousand and ended up losing with less than 800. My brilliant strategies don't always work out so well.

Nutz

Bench
I took a gamble and dropped The Chin as captain. We will see how that pans out.
Last week I made a stack of changes thinking I would get a thousand and ended up losing with less than 800. My brilliant strategies don't always work out so well.
Yeh I've changed captain around several times this year to a player who I think will engage more against a particular team. I worked it out that a player who defends well and works on the edge can really rack points in the underdog side as well
So I'm lookin at King for the Storm and Yeo for the Pamfers to score well. Yeo is really playing well at the back end of the season.

Nutz

Bench
Aargh. A double to Katoa in the first half is killing me
You've got 6 players playing tonight. I'd be hoping for a score of 300 pts.
Its half time and your 140pts so your on track.
850 should win the semi as your opponent has a couple out.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Looking reasonable at the moment. Need some more from captain Cleary though but probably fair to expect some points from him in the second half

Perth Tiger

Bench
You've got 6 players playing tonight. I'd be hoping for a score of 300 pts.
Its half time and your 140pts so your on track.
850 should win the semi as your opponent has a couple out.
Fingers crossed ( can’t like so have to respond to posts)

Latest posts