What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy Coach 2024

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Lets go Nutz ,lets go !
Lets go Nutz, lets go !
Lets go Nutz, lets go !
Lets go Nuts Lets go Nuts Lets go Nutz
LETS GO !!!!

Nutz

Bench
@Hairy Hamburger
Your off to a good start Hairy.
My only player from last night lasted 5min. Bloody injury prone Papenhuyzen scored 5 points. Whoopydoo!
Good luck mate, not that you need it :)

Ned Kelly

Juniors
You look like your doing it tough Nutz but maybe some of Hairy's mob miss the team bus, fall over and hurt themselves, get sent off in the first 10 mins. You never know.

No offense Hairy. You have played a good game all season. Well done.

Nutz

Bench
Sorry guys but we are getting belted by the Panthers in Fantasy Coach Grand Final.
My team is getting injuries left right and centre.
Progress score
Nutz (Wests Tigers) 229
Hairy Hamburgers (Panthers) 325

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Didn't know Hairy was a Panthers supporter until now so if he wins it doesn't count.
It's all over, I've run out of troops Kelma Tualgi missed the bus and I didn't replace him until too late, the game started. Oh well, I better start singing I guess. tra la la la la

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Now that Ned's Lads have nothing to play for they have decided to show what they can do and more than likely will end up with over 900.
Great timing Lads.

Nutz

Bench
Now that Ned's Lads have nothing to play for they have decided to show what they can do and more than likely will end up with over 900.
Great timing Lads.
Well done mate. I told you that you could've won it.

I had a bit of a fight back until whitehead got sent off and Hairy's captain Tedesco ran amok. I started with 13 players against 17 and lost by 164. So even if it was 17 v 17 I figure I would have lost by 30.
Well done Hairy, you were very consistent and beat us when it mattered.
white-flag-gif.gif

Latest posts