What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Nutz

Bench
Soon the season will be here.

@Nutz wants to do a Panthers v WT comp.

Anyone keen?
I'm keen as mustard.
Who is the best, the Panthera Pardus or the Panthera Tigris.
Let me know what the code is when it happens mate.
"The Battle Of The Cats"
SmartSelect_20240129-011757_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:

snickers007

Juniors
I've been a bit over Supercoach/Fantasy the last few years.

Last season I decided to try and make my team score zero points, so I loaded up on rookies and those with season ending injuries.

It was more work, and more stressful than playing properly!

I remember one week I had used all my trades, and then the Roosters put Sandon Smith as 18th man. And he was in my squad, and I was just sweating the whole game hoping he wasn't activated.

kinghippo

Juniors
I will join , it’s always great fun.
My problem is keeping the energy up for it for the whole season.
Nothing worse than being stuck at work on a Thursday or Friday night and realising half your team is injured.

murraymob

Coach
Y
I will join , it’s always great fun.
My problem is keeping the energy up for it for the whole season.
Nothing worse than being stuck at work on a Thursday or Friday night and realising half your team is injured.
es I hear you I am the same start out firing then with work and others forget

soc123_au

Staff member
Yeah it is hard because the other teams haven't been announced. I am finishing mine too
Is it a rolling lockout? As in can make changes for players unplayed until their teams kick off? Haven't played for a few seasons.

kinghippo

Juniors
Hey @kinghippo your up against me in rd1, woohoo.
I bet you that you'll maintain the momentum if your winning the big comp as there's some great prizes on offer.
Now to kick some panther butt :)
Some of the big guns have been a massive fail so far. I’m not looking good to get a big score 😬