What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy

Nutz

Bench
I really dont trust the bean counters.
Chan has played all game, made some good runs and tackled his butt off and with 12min to go he's scored 11pts....go figure.
If his name was Haas he would be trippled that score.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Hi guys,
Just wanted to say thanks for getting this going.
It was pretty boring the 3 times I tried playing it before without being linked to a mini comp like this one.
I usually stopped paying attention by about round three but I can see myself enjoying this until the end.

Is there any competition between Panthers supporters and Tigers supporters in this league?
If so how does it work?

soc123_au

Staff member
Hi guys,
Just wanted to say thanks for getting this going.
It was pretty boring the 3 times I tried playing it before without being linked to a mini comp like this one.
I usually stopped paying attention by about round three but I can see myself enjoying this until the end.

Is there any competition between Panthers supporters and Tigers supporters in this league?
If so how does it work?
Just bragging rights really. It's all about who can finish the regular season in 9th.