What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fights || Modern Day vs Old Days

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
he was such a tosser back in the day. I wish someone knocked him out during that fight in game III of 09 origin after Steve Price got knocked out.
I prefer when I think one of the Morris twins pulled up lame with a leg injury on a kick return and gingerly went down to the ground only for Justin to still come in at full speed and hit him on the ground to finish the tackle

Chimp

Bench
How good is it seeing blokes settle scores on the field with a few fists, the refs having a chat with them and then just crack on with the game. God I miss that version of our game.
Didn't get all this bullshit melee and handbags stuff coz blokes knew iff they carried on like a pork chop, they'd get a whack. And blokes from their own team would give them a whack in training they were consistently a dick on game day and causing the team problems.

Always laugh at this one. Peter kelly absolutely cops a cheapy from bundy Hollywood sin bins him and then gives souffs the pen!

Funny thing was, from the ensuing penalty Souths were attacking Penrith’s line and were looking like scoring in the corner, but Andrew Simons intercepts the final pass and runs almost the length of the field to score!

Seb Paez

Juniors
Who doesnt love a bit of biff involving the Chief and Mark Caroll? Or both? Hard merkins these guys were!

Bring back the biff!!!

Seb Paez

Juniors
Hey guys. Apparently there was a game where some little guy Michael Witt (Manly, Eels) threw punches at Mick Crocker and lived to tell the tale/. Does anyone remember what game and year that was?
Also i remember a game between Raiders and Roosters ages ago, Mick Crocker had tackled a player and slammed him on the ground, the player (whilst still flat on the ground) threw a cheeky jab at Crockers chin who replied with 3-4 punches straight to his face. Does anyone also remember who that merkin was who got smashed? and maybe what season that was?

dogz08

First Grade
i'm still waiting for someone to upload the cowboys v warriors fight in 2000 where the cheerleader got hurt..

Seb Paez

Juniors
i'm still waiting for someone to upload the cowboys v warriors fight in 2000 where the cheerleader got hurt..

Working on it my man. I have a feeling the only way i can get my hands on it is get one of the guys at myreplay to burn it to DVD from their tapes. Considering they even have it. it will be abit pricey though. Ill ask em if they have the game after i get my current order of game sent to me

Seb Paez

Juniors
Hahaha who remembers when Carl Webb rubbed himself out of finals by king hitting Ryan Hoffman in round 26. Dick move

t-ba

Post Whore
Hey guys. Apparently there was a game where some little guy Michael Witt (Manly, Eels) threw punches at Mick Crocker and lived to tell the tale/. Does anyone remember what game and year that was?

Michael Witt was a handy youth boxer so it isn't that much of a shock.

Seb Paez

Juniors
Michael Witt was a handy youth boxer so it isn't that much of a shock.

Now do you remember if he was wearing an eels or Manly shirt when he did that?

I do remember he had a blue with Clinton schifoske. Unfortunately I missed how that went. Seemed like a much more even match up that one