What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2024

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Unbelievable, son’s soccer side is having a team dinner, of course it is Sunday evening !! Will have to sit with the back to the screen and hope everyone keeps quiet lol, my boy will probably be the worst

Blair

Coach
We've just had Beaver Menzies doing a little sit-down piece with Thaiday. Something about his premiership win in '08.

2008 is a lifetime ago though! Even the Warriors were good.

JJ

Immortal
Nearly time to get going. Tonight is the only game I think is clear cut, so the Roosters will probably upset me

I think the Sharks have something in them tomorrow, If the Knights had Best I would tip them, the heat may get them though, and Dogs is a genuine 50/50
My take too

Blair

Coach
Clinical play from four guys who know each other so well: Yeo, Cleary, Walker and To'o, who scored.

4-0. Gee, the Roosters need to hit back fast.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Moses Leota is definitely underrated. If we didn't get Fish but him instead I wouldn't lose two minutes sleep.
Yep, he's a jet. I like Fish's influence more, however. Did you see Scott Sorenson tear up this week when asked about him moving on?

The Roosters are embarrassing themselves. No surprise this side never beat a fellow top 4 side and only had 3 other wins over top 8 clubs.

JJ

Immortal
Moses Leota is definitely underrated. If we didn't get Fish but him instead I wouldn't lose two minutes sleep.
He’s perhaps the most underrated middle in the comp, at least the equal of JFH imo

they should let Nathan put his feet up, unless injuries intervene I think they’re heavy favourites, nice way for Fish and Luai to leave with 4 rings?