What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2024

Moses Leota is definitely underrated. If we didn't get Fish but him instead I wouldn't lose two minutes sleep.
Hi there; just dropping in from the Panthers forum.

In the big games Moses stands up and belts people; probably the best big game forward I have ever seen. But he has been up and down.

Fish is consistent and a real leader; drives the culture. I think he is a much better signing.

Reactions: JJ

JJ

Immortal
Hi there; just dropping in from the Panthers forum.

In the big games Moses stands up and belts people; probably the best big game forward I have ever seen. But he has been up and down.

Fish is consistent and a real leader; drives the culture. I think he is a much better signing.
I hope you’re able to replace Fish, a big part of what he’s become is the Panthers doing

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Not a game that’s going to enhance Nico’s big game rep at all, nice play for the first try but a few clangers and non existent 2nd half

Reactions: Izz

Big Marn

Bench
They got that wrong. NAS forearmed Rudolf when he was on his back. No wonder Rudolf was wild. They should have hit the rewind button 10 more seconds.