What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

I have to admit I haven't heard of them.

We only had two parties to choose from in my ward - plus an independent who was all about (somehow) slashing council rates while (somehow) increasing council services...

hindy111

Post Whore
Did you actually watch it? She was far from incoherent... the full 90min debate is available on Disney+.

Agree, Trump failed to put forward any sensible policy, Instead he focused on migrants supposedly eating pet cats and pet ducks in some hick town. And yes Delboy, what a poor choice Trump would be for President - and his running mate Vance is indeed an idiot, as you have pointed out.

Kamala embarrased herself. We all.knownthe election will be rigged
Why I loaded up. 15k to win and I'll be flying business class to Tokyo

Kamala embarrased herself.
Did you actually watch any or all of it? She smashed it. Only one (senile male) participant badly embarrassed themself.
We all.knownthe election will be rigged
Um... sure, if you think that actually happens. Oh that's right, Donald told you that it must've been rigged last time, so...

(For some truth see posts above by several people acknowledging the Electroal College system is actually rigged toward the GOP/Republican Party.)
Why I loaded up. 15k to win and I'll be flying business class to Tokyo
Awesome. Hope the result comes through for Harris, and that you enjoy that trip!

hindy111

Post Whore
Did you actually watch any or all of it? She smashed it. Only one (senile male) participant badly embarrassed themself.

Um... sure, if you think that actually happens. Oh that's right, Donald told you that it must've been rigged last time, so...

(For some truth see posts above by several people acknowledging the Electroal College system is actually rigged toward the GOP/Republican Party.)

Awesome. Hope the result comes through for Harris, and that you enjoy that trip!

How can I watch it. I don't have a TV atm you idiot. I read reports