What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2024

Blair

Coach
They got that wrong. NAS forearmed Rudolf when he was on his back. No wonder Rudolf was wild. They should have hit the rewind button 10 more seconds.
Because it was NAS they should've rewound to the start of the game. They would've found something.

Meth

Staff member
So weird to me that so many rated the sharks chances so highly. They have never shown anything- this team, that is

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
As expected the top 2 go through to the prelims

looking at what is left, Penrith v Sharks/Cowboys/Kinghts. Think the best chance of a challenge for the Panthers would be the Cowboys unpredictability in attack

Storm v Roosters/Dogs/Manly. Don’t think the first 2 can do anything to trouble them, Manly have troubled them the last couple of seasons and probably the best chance of a decent game but doubt they’ll get there

I hope you’re able to replace Fish, a big part of what he’s become is the Panthers doing
He’ll be hard to replace, but we have some good young players coming through so it is not doom and gloom.

Glad we were able to offer him the chance to go home; he deserves that level of respect.

Reactions: JJ

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Bloodnut with the whistle hasn’t started well, phantom knock on against Newcastle and then missed a blatant strip by the Cowboys as well

Good game so far, looks like it could really open up late in the halves

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Lot of content I’ve listened to this week have been calling Ponga the best player in the game currently, he is certainly putting something on tonight