What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL home page really poor!!!

LeagueNut

First Grade
Yes. How dare the NRL people take time off over the Holiday season to do other things. News stories should be positively flowing during the off-season.

DRRRAGONS

Juniors
Kaz said:
Don't visit the NRL site if you don't like it

A person is allowed to complain about something without someone like you saying something like that

I agree it should be the premier source of information, the page has way too many graphics that slows it down and I suspect that the server it runs on isn't up to scratch to handle the amount of hits it gets.

I hope they pick it up next year :!:

DIEHARD

----
Kaz said:
Don't visit the NRL site if you don't like it

Its not some personal website, its the friggin official site of the greatest rugby comp in the world. It HAS to be up to a certain standard.

joshreading

Staff member
I think the NRL site should be more like th NFL site, ALL NRL club sites should be connected. With Links at the top like nfl.com

The power of the net is so often under estimated.

ozbash

Referee
there is not a hell of a lot happening at the moment.
good time to put your feet up and relax..

leagueunlimited gets a heap of daily club news but we havnt had bugger all for a few days.... :lol:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
fox sports good site to go to i always go to it and it's not slow at all. nrl site is pretty poor for the official one the only thing i like about it is the live stats

Kaz

junior
What do you want the NRL to put on the site.

29 Dec 2003: Still nothing about League today. Come back tomorrow, there maybe something worth while to talk about.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Kaz said:

29 Dec 2003: Still nothing about League today. Come back tomorrow, there maybe something worth while to talk about.

yeah kaz we all want that.. :roll:

DRRRAGONS

Juniors
Kaz said:

You seem to take it quite personally, I have thought the exact same thing as this poster, there news is always a day late and they don't cover all that is going on.

Are you responsible for the content or something?

Kaz

junior
DRRRAGONS said:
You seem to take it quite personally, I have thought the exact same thing as this poster, there news is always a day late and they don't cover all that is going on.

Are you responsible for the content or something?

No I am not responsible for it.

If I want my fix of League I read the papers or log on to the LU home page. :D

blaine train

Juniors
blaine train wrote:
it has no new news. i always go to fox sports and its really slow. poor excuse for a home page

I dont find foxsports slow....must be ur comp.

nrl is slow. not fox sports. sorry

Taiwan RL fan

Juniors
NRL website is great. The video homepage gives access to every game from every round to those unfortunate enough not to have access to good TV coverage. IE, the rest of the world without OZ/NZ

I would happily pay $100 a year for this & i get it free!!!!

AdamH

Juniors
Some of the content is pretty good such as the Video but I think they need to design it a lot simpler and neater. I also think they could have exclusive news sorta like the newspapers. But it isn't the worst site.