What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL livesport TV

EELS-4-EVA

Juniors
just got foxyproxy. i had stealthy but it ran too slow. just wondering if there is a simple way to set country? i tried on foxy but seems to want to charge me 8 gbp for a month?? i thought it would be free with donations greatly accepted etc? any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Paullyboy

Coach
I used a free one and it worked like a charm. I just googled it and it explained it to me (I'm a rookie at it, so if I could work it out from google, anyone can).

Yosh

Coach
So guys... I'm so confused... I'm in South Korea but the Setanta thingy doesn't work... What is the best option for me? I don't mind paying btw!

Cheers,
Joe

Footyhead2

Juniors
Last year I subscribed to LivesportTV and was able to get highlights and replays of NRL games. Today I logged on and got the message "Unfortunately LIVESPORT.TV will not be showing the 2013 season of the NRL online." It then says "For information about how you can watch NRL online in 2013 please visit the NRL website."

I then went to the NRL Website, found the video section, and when I clicked on a video I got the message "You are being redirected to the new home of Bigpond sports videos for international fans". Then it austomatically takes me back to the LivesportTV site where I get the message above! Very frustrating.

Does anyone have a clue how to get NRL videos in the US?

Paullyboy

Coach
Livestream is going to become your new friend - it's amazing, and free. So much better than livesport.

Quidgybo

Bench
I find it surprising that with the international Internet stream now free the NRL haven't looked to sell their own ads, particularly for the long breaks at half time. Perhaps it's all come together a bit late to achieve for the opening weekend, but you'd think by selling what is essentially dead time currently they could pull in at least a steady trickle of extra revenue selling cheap spots to multi-nationals.

Leigh.

Edwahu

Bench
Livestream is rock solid on my laptop but turns into a ghosty jerkathon on my TV. Anyone else finding this or know how to fix it?

CougarSaint

Juniors
LIvestream still working for peeps using a VPN or proxy? Blocked me today even though my ip address is showing in Chicago.

Still no Setanta Sports Plus either....

Edwahu

Bench
Everything worked for me except the 9 sunday game. Quickly flew from LA to Frankfurt and it was fine.

Latest posts