What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Mafia (Game Thread)

BDR

First Grade
I agree. Misanthrope seems like the kind of guy who would give the harmless dudes the mafia roles. Meta.

Vote: WOTBEH

BunniesMan

Immortal
Bunnies fans aren't mad. Bunnies fans are quite happy with their coach who is a better long term option. Bunnies fans were quite happy watching Supercoach miss the finals with a better team than his rookie predecessor made the 8 with. Bunnies fans had no hard feelings for Supercoach. RIP Wayne.

And echoing what was said earlier, while I don't know what metagame means I am a good detective and I do know what suspicious activity looks like and I do know what covering your tracks looks like.

Vote: Hallatia

Hallatia

Referee
for trying and failing to disprove my point that Bunnies fans are "stuck trying to convince themselves of a delusion not even they can spin", I must act thusly

vote: BunniesMan

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bunniesman: 2 (thorson87, Hallatia)
Earl: 1 (Raider_69)
WOTBEH: 2 (BunniesMan, BDM)

10 to lynch Bunniesman or WOTBEH, eleven for Earl, and 12 for anybody else.

joshie

Live Update Team
I used to play an online game and whenever someone was nominated consistently they were considered to be a 'flavour'!

BM, are you a nice flavour at least?

BDR

First Grade
I also would like to register my suspicion of Hallatia.

Her constant typos are clearly an expression of her irrepressible urge to kill.

joshie

Live Update Team
You don't seem so bad BM! But the forums think you are Satan himself.

VOTE: Hallatia

Sorry Hala, but openly saying you are going to kill someone....that is not a place of happiness and joy and rainbows.

joshie

Live Update Team
I really haven't! Well maybe I will find out more about him in this game.

soc123_au

Staff member
If I read the rules correctly it states you can't post in the thread once you die. Really only leaves one obvious choice. Sorry Goldenrod.

Vote : Bunniesman

Parra

Referee
Hallatia is very quick with the trigger. It is always easy to blame Souths and Souths fans.

It's also very safe to do it. Very normal. Why would Hallatia want to appear safe and normal?

Latest posts