What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Mafia (Game Thread)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bunniesman: 3 (thorson87, Hallatia, socc123_au)
Earl: 1 (Raider_69)
WOTBEH: 2 (Cliffhanger, BDR)
Hallatia: 2 (BunniesMan, joshie)

Voting starting to hot up now. Let's see where this leads!

Hallatia

Referee
Misanthrope, I think you should add Raider to the alive list so people can start plotting his murder.

joshie

Live Update Team
think_of_the_children.jpg

Jason Maher

Immortal
Well this has gone to shit quick. Two key facts about Mafia games:

1) Meta-game is irrelevant - what you think of someone outside of the game has absolutely jack shit to do with their role in the game;

2) Related to point 1, someone's forum identity has absolutely jack shit to do with their hidden game identity.

Every single vote thus far has been based on one of these two. The scum will be sitting back and pissing themselves laughing, as we create a perfect chaoctic situation for them to manipulate to their advantage.

BDR

First Grade
Jason Maher is using reverse psychology by employing the word scum to describe the mafia. He is not to be trusted.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Amateur hour. You can come up with better than that. Anyone who's played the game for more than 5 minutes knows "scum" is the most common nickname for the Mafia in these games.

BDR

First Grade
I guess I'm just not cut out to be a professional forum game player. I'll be stuck in the amateur leagues forever :(

Jason Maher

Immortal
Question for the host: does the 12th vote for someone lock in a lynch, or can votes be changed right up until the deadline no matter how many are on one individual?

Jason Maher

Immortal
I'll give you a point for actually using the content of someone's game post rather than irrelevant metagame stuff. I believe you're the first to do so.

First Grade
If I read the rules correctly it states you can't post in the thread once you die. Really only leaves one obvious choice. Sorry Goldenrod.

Vote : Bunniesman

Purely based on the hope that it is true that constable merkin can't post in here if dead.

Jason Maher

Immortal
With all the BM haters in this game, that is a perfect cover for any of them that happen to be mafia. Throw away a vote against someone you don't like and avoid looking suspicious by doing so.

First Grade
I seriously have no idea what I am doing or even if I am Mafia or not, but voting to take out mensa merkin male model is a fun thing to do.

BDR

First Grade
He doesn't know if he's mafia? Either a dope or definitely mafia. I say you have made the list 9701

Rebel

First Grade
If I read the rules correctly it states you can't post in the thread once you die. Really only leaves one obvious choice. Sorry Goldenrod.

I second, third and forth this.

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Question for the host: does the 12th vote for someone lock in a lynch, or can votes be changed right up until the deadline no matter how many are on one individual?

Twelfth vote brings down the hammer.

Rebel

First Grade
The fact that bunniesman isnt unanimously leading the voting is a bit suss....

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bunniesman: 5 (thorson87, Hallatia, socc123_au, 9701, Rebel)
Earl: 1 (Raider_69)
WOTBEH: 2 (Cliffhanger, BDR)
Hallatia: 2 (BunniesMan, joshie)

Seven more to axe Bunniesman.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Quite frankly, the easy meat is BunniesMan, and for once it has my vote - which takes us barnstorming past the halfway point for our first sacrifice.

Let's leave the tall timber until last!

Latest posts