What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Mafia (Game Thread)

Misanthrope

Staff member
I would argue that Didgi smartly keeping his one use auto lynch until late in the game (and selecting the right person) was the match-sealer. Had he targeted kungl with it while butchmcdick was still alive, he'd have shown his hand and the lynch would have failed (kungl was unkillable as long as butch was alive).

soc123_au

Staff member
Damn, The good guys won. I thought we were home until Digi foiled us. Cant wait for the summary.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I will. That'll come first (potentially tomorrow) and then a day by day review will follow so you can all laugh at the weirdness that I saw every 'night'.

Hallatia

Referee
great game, I agree with Misanthrope, I reckon didgi lynching butch was the crucial play that won it for the town. I think Adam also gave himself away last night with all the crap that he said

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Well me dying really pissed me off.

I thought that we had done it and we had won. No idea digi had the power to lynch. f**k.

I was pushing to whack digi earlier but I think we went with wotbeh.

Well done you townie scum :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
WOTBEH was amusing. He was unkillable at night unless he was targeted more than once. The first action targeting him randomly bounced to others - so we lost Gus Gould and someone else instead.

Disappointed that several people with interesting 'powers' failed to ever use them.

adamkungl

Immortal
Didgi basically took us from an unlosable position to a f**ked one in an instant. Little bastard. I figured killing SMBN at night would be too obvious so i had to count on dogslife and thorson keeping their previous votes, which neither fking did. Dirtbags!

Didgi

You guys have no idea how relieved I was when my hunch turned out right, I figured Kungl was the other member but couldn't post. I'd say the mafia were smart not killing off smbn, whatever their reasoning there was, given his double vote could've been crucial it was the only thing casting doubt given people's voting history.

Anyway thrilling game chaps, go the townies! Thanks for running it Bushy, I'm certainly keen for another go. Interested to read the write-ups too.

Latest posts