What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Mafia II

Misanthrope

Staff member
I wish. I was hiking around Marangu and the Kilimanjaro lowlands all weekend. Will update in a few hours.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Three

The drunk was out and about that evening, cruisers tucked into his back pocket and a smile in his heart. Up ahead he saw a player who looked like he had plans for the evening, so he made a point of breaking them.

Together the two former NSW stars enjoyed a few cheeky cruisers on the roof.

Their revelry was sadly interrupted when a big man in a faded blue and white jersey took the troublemaker's head off with a swinging arm.

Cliffhanger is dead. She was Todd Carney, NRL Aligned Talented f**k-Up

10217894.jpg

-----

While he was busy being exposed to a brutal murder, the formerly talented veteran was also visited by another former NSW team-mate. He was also robbed. It was a tough night.

------

Invigorated by a barnstorming run from a flying winger, the big Kiwi went out to do his grisly work.

His first port of call was to be the target of the previous day's lynch, but for the life of him he couldn't find the elusive freak.

He did, however, find the host of the party the previous night. He came in with a cocked fist ready to deal out kingly justice, but somehow missed and struck another guy in a 49ers jersey instead.

Colin Kaepernick is dead. He was Colin Kaepernick, NFL Aligned Quarterback

Colin-Kaepernick-Niners.jpg

-----

The man looking for a hug wasn't able to get any love that night either, but this time it was because somebody put a hit on him and knocked him on his slightly overweight ass.

Last edited:

Hoggmaster

Juniors
So the NFL is the mafia and the bad boys arent.... Drew Soc SeeJay you guys got some explaining to do

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Sounds like it. The bad boy theory is also put to bed.

It was never a theory, it was an obvious ploy by mafia to confuse people for the reasons I laid out earlier. Anyone spouting it was either mafia, derping, or not paying attention.

soc123_au

Staff member
I now the no the mafia are code hoppers or those with links to code hopping. Apart from Hayne no other character that was in the scope when we nominated roles would have anything to do with Yankee ball.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I didn't start the lynch on you or start the bad boy theory. I caught you out in a lie.

You didnt catch me out on a lie. You lied when you said it was PP in the write up. PP has confirmed this.

You also said I couldnt be town and have a multivote. I am town and had a multivote until my poor missus got murdered.

Thats 2 for 2 against you Soc.

Vote SOC

Bazal

Post Whore
Who do we reckon the Big Kiwi is, as well. SBW? Could certainly be mafia, took a run at Hogg who was likely town after the lynch, and at Hayne who no one had any reason to suspect was NFL aligned at that stage

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Sounds like it. The bad boy theory is also put to bed.

Yep :(

So the NFL is the mafia and the bad boys arent.... Drew Soc SeeJay you guys got some explaining to do

No, an assumption actually. Based on something in my role (its a description of something that will happen) I believed mafia was bad boy related.

I was redirected to Dutchy, who has a captains armband BTW. I have to assume that he is town (or indie if he is so) as mafia wouldn't redirect me to one of their own, and I doubt town would redirect me.

Latest posts