What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Mafia II

Bazal

Post Whore
Yep :(

No, an assumption actually. Based on something in my role (its a description of something that will happen) I believed mafia was bad boy related.

I was redirected to Dutchy, who has a captains armband BTW. I have to assume that he is town (or indie if he is so) as mafia wouldn't redirect me to one of their own, and I doubt town would redirect me.

Were you now?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

soc123_au: 1 (Hoggmaster)
Hoggmaster: 2 (soc123_au)

Made a mistake with Hogg's vote. My bad.

Bazal

Post Whore
No it doesn't.

It actually really does....unless you were redirected, and the person who targeted you was also redirected, and you were told you were redirected and who to....which I've never seen before

Does that seem unlikely to anyone else but me?

soc123_au

Staff member
It actually really does....unless you were redirected, and the person who targeted you was also redirected, and you were told you were redirected and who to....which I've never seen before

Does that seem unlikely to anyone else but me?

I'm not following. Spell it out for me please.

Bazal

Post Whore
I targeted Drew. That appears in the write up and is the reason for my question about the Big Kiwi, and I'm sure you can work out my action from there. Drew has then claimed something totally different to what the write up shows.

So either:
*Drew was redirected
*I was also redirected
*Drew was told not only that he was redirected, but told who he was redirected to

or
*Drew is lying.

He's got me suspicious

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I targeted Drew. That appears in the write up and is the reason for my question about the Big Kiwi, and I'm sure you can work out my action from there. Drew has then claimed something totally different to what the write up shows.

So either:
*Drew was redirected
*I was also redirected
*Drew was told not only that he was redirected, but told who he was redirected to

or
*Drew is lying.

He's got me suspicious

I got told due to a cut out pass I was redirected to Dutchy, who has a captains armbad.

I targetted Fred last night.

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't believe that someone would be told who they were redirected to, and I struggle to believe that both me and my target would have been redirected...the probability doesn't work for me.

Rebel

First Grade
I don't believe that someone would be told who they were redirected to, and I struggle to believe that both me and my target would have been redirected...the probability doesn't work for me.

The person drew claims he was redirected to......

Is the exact person, he was redirected to.