What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Mafia II

Misanthrope

Staff member
So you did.

I still have forum time set to Australia, so when it says 'yesterday at 10pm' it actually means 'today at 3pm'.

Confused me so I didn't open them.

Just waiting on Bazal, then.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Ten

It had all come down to this: a do or die night in which the NRL had to stand against its greatest enemy to success, the Newcastle Knights.

The bustling Fijian was out and ready to do the right thing, and laid a solid foundation for the incompetent halfback. Said halfback had intended to go after the recently outed engineer of the NRL's destruction, but fresh instructions from the crying man instead sent him to 'help' the Beaver.

"Hey man!" he shouted excitedly as he approached Menzies, "We playing some football?"

"Shh!" Menzies urged Pearce, "I'm trying to protect you".

"Protect me? That's crazy! I don't need protection. My Dad is Wayne Pearce! I'm tampon! Wait, I mean....uh... teflon!"

He kept on with his ill-informed rant to the point that Menzies couldn't take it anymore.

He took Pearce's head off.

soc123_au is dead. He was Mitchell Pearce, NRL Aligned Golden Child & Serial f**k-Up

10035737.jpg

It was only after the blood mist had cleared that Menies realized what he'd done.

"I... I...."

"Don't worry, mate," Captain Kurt said as he threw a companionable arm around Menzies' shoulder, "He has that effect on people".

Touched by Gidley's concern, Menzies turned around right into a knife in the belly.

"It's nothing personal," Gidley said as consolation, "We just can't get another wooden spoon on my watch. No NRL means no more wooden spoons for Newcastle".

mickyj is dead. He was Steve Menzies, NRL Aligned Nice Guy

Menzies.jpg

---------------------

The game is over. Newcastle have won. They are:

Dutchy has won. He is Kurt Gidley, Newcastle Aligned Useless Asshole[/COLOR

697090-kurt-gidley.jpg

Frederick is alive. He is Darius Boyd, Newcastle Aligned Crybaby

371016-darius-boyd.jpg

Town has lost. The sole survivor was:

Bazal is a loser. He is Semi Radradra, NRL Aligned Semi Trailer.

semi-radradra-628.JPG

Slackboy72

Coach
Ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha....

Double me up Semi.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha has ha ha ha ha ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha ha ha ha ha has ha ha ha ha ha ha ha has ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha has ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha has ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha ha ha has ha.

soc123_au

Staff member
Fred having a redirect is what sunk us. I considered targeting him, but I wasnt sure what his action was.

soc123_au

Staff member
Misanthrope said:
You are Mitchell Pearce, NRL Aligned Golden Child and Serial f**k-Up.

You're not a bad player, but damned if your Dad doesn't force you down everybody's throats.

Daddy's Boy: Your Dad and the media are in your pocket. Your vote counts for double in lynches.
f**k Up: You are a man who knows how to complete screw up something. Each night you may PM me the name of a player to target. Their action will have the opposite effect – kills will protect, protects will kill, roleblocks will silence the blocker, investigations will turn up the wrong result etc.

You win when all threats to the NRL have been eliminated.

soc123_au

Staff member
I would have loved some way of getting Micky to target Dutchy or Fred & then targeting him without making it obvious in the thread. Sort of defeats the purpose of playing as town though. Some of the info in the writeups has me baffled, I assume mafia had some input to the writeups?

I derped my role hard, and I blame that on Mis derping when giving me my role. I specifically said "Steve Price the Chinless Clown" dammit!

You are Steve Price, NRL Aligned Legendary Hard Man.

You're one of the toughest nuts in rugby league and you're not going to let anybody kill the game you love.

Hard merkin: You're so f**king hard that you'll survive the first attempt against your life, whether it's a lynch or a kill.
King Hit: On every odd night, you can brign your swinging arm into play and put somebody out of their misery.

You win when all threats to the NRL have been eliminated.

Latest posts