What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Mafia II

mickyj

Bench
nah don't buy it dutchy
it reads he had orders to kill 2 people and then soc came along and stopped it

vote dutchy

Dutchy

Immortal
Nobody was going to kill people, Soc's action (geniused Mitchell Pearce) just makes it look that way.

Nobody has died since Hogg killed Slackboy.

soc123_au

Staff member
Stated by who? You? That proves shit.

Read the write up Micky. Its pretty plain what happpened. We know Semi has a power to double up an action. Dutchy is claiming on one hand he sent Semi to investigate me & Fred. The write up says that is bullshit.

When I accuse him of sending Semi to kill because of the augment he starts the defence that he cant control Semi's double up. If thats the case what on Gods green earth made him think an investigate would be doubled up?

The answer is Dutchy is full of shit.

Dutchy

Immortal
Dutchy is claiming on one hand he sent Semi to investigate me & Fred. The write up says that is bullshit.

Not once did I say I SENT Semi to do anything, you're saying that.

If thats the case what on Gods green earth made him think an investigate would be doubled up

Because Bazal doubles up peoples actions. THAT IS WHAT AN AUGMENTER DOES.

Dutchy

Immortal
he targeted me one night and protected me
I did not get to act again

Bazak targeted me the first night.

He was the last to get his action in, when he finally got it in, I got told by Mis I had two actions to use. That's how I knew Bazal was an augmenter.

Dutchy

Immortal
Somebody had hoped to get drunk with them, but a goofy idiot had somehow f**ked that up for them. The alcoholic had to drink alone.

Free to go about his murderous business, the big man in blue and white took the head off the first person he came across.

whall15 is dead. He was Ricky Stuart, NRL Aligned Coach and Serial Whinger

-------

A man with talent to burn found himself a popular target that night, as two of the game's biggest f**k-ups decided to share their 'skills' with him. His plans for the evening were thoroughly ruined by their f**kuperry, and so he went home.

Me acting twice.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Nine

With so few remaining, they argued long and hard before making a decision. Picking their target, they dragged the man with the captain's armband up to the gallows.

"Why do you wear that?" Menzies asked, "Isn't that a soccer thing".

"Only Matt can judge me," he spat back as the trapdoor opened.

At the same instant, somebody cut the rope. He made good on his getaway.

Dutchy is not dead. He is Kurt Gidley, ??? Aligned Useless Asshole

818909-13992730-640-360.jpg

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Logic suggests Fred would be Newcastle. I don't know that logic necceceraly works here though.