What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Mafia II

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Who was the other idiot who was on the roof with Duges? He plays for Easts now. Cliffy likely picked him? Maybe? All I know is she had cruiser bottles.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Hoggmaster: 4 (SeeJay, Cliffhanger, Rebel, mickyj)
Slackboy: 1 (Drew-Sta)

With 15 remaining it is eight to lynch.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Vote Count

Hoggmaster: 2 (SeeJay, Rebel)
Cliffhanger: 1 (Drew-Sta)
Drew: 1 (Parra Pride)

With fifteen remaining and thirteen able to vote, it is seven to see a result.

I was silenced and here is Mis telling us that 2 people were unable to vote. I am not silenced today because only 2 people could act and the silencer is not amongst them.

SeeJay not finding me may be something to do with my role. I initially thought it would appear in the write up as his action failing rather than me being hidden.

vote ciff

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Hoggmaster: 6 (SeeJay, soc123_au, Cliffhanger, Rebel, mickyj, soc123_au)
Slackboy: 1 (Drew-Sta)
Cliffhanger: 2 (Hoggmaster)

With 15 remaining it is eight to lynch.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I've also got to say this is one of the laziest lynches ever. Voting for a guy because he claims he was blocked and silenced. Which the write up, vote counter, and another player have verified. And because he has protection at night which is neither a good nor bad power.

SeeJay

Juniors
If you were good, mis would have included a bit more info regarding the colors you are wearing, demeanor,etc. He didnt. Major red flag.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
If you were good, mis would have included a bit more info regarding the colors you are wearing, demeanor,etc. He didnt. Major red flag.

Maybe he should have just filled my name in with blue from the beginning that way no one has to work anything out. His description of me clearly shows i'm a player, and a very talented one at that.

soc123_au

Staff member
Maybe he should have just filled my name in with blue from the beginning that way no one has to work anything out. His description of me clearly shows i'm a player, and a very talented one at that.

Change vote: No Vote

Can you be a dear & quote the part of the write up you refer to?

Drew-Sta

Staff member

If you're Mitchell Pearce, I'm voting for you just because he's a shit player.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Good to know. I was forced with the decision of playing the game or killing it with fire.

Frederick

Staff member
Hoggmaster is clearly Nathan Merritt. Or Anthony Mundine. Someone who thinks the world shines out of their arse

soc123_au

Staff member
Night One

-------

A man with talent to burn found himself a popular target that night, as two of the game's biggest f**k-ups decided to share their 'skills' with him. His plans for the evening were thoroughly ruined by their f**kuperry, and so he went home.

------

Are you referring to this Hogg?

soc123_au

Staff member
Change Vote Hoggmaster

That section of the write up refers to ParraPride aka Jarryd Hayne.