What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Mafia II

Slackboy72

Coach
Vote DREW the arsehole. I'm not putting up with fake post conditions for the length of this game.

I doubt The Dugan would be a bad boy too. I mean it's not like he beat up his missus'.

Bazal

Post Whore
I think players would all be NRL aligned personally. Even if they're shitmerkins they're still part of the NRL

Won't vote til there's a good reason. May not get on in time because of that.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Nah. Going meta, mis asked for NRL players, coaches and admin. Unless you are thinking players v admin, but I haven't seen anything to support that really.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Hoggmaster: 2 (SeeJay, Rebel)
Cliffhanger: 2 (Drew-Sta, Dutchy)
Drew: 3 (Parra Pride, Frederick, Slackboy)

I'll give it until 8am AEST. If I don't see a result, we'll go to night.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Why do we think media when there was no reporter identified in the write up?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Two​

Even in the wake of a beloved(?) coach, the men of rugby league couldn't get their acts together. Maye there was some credence to the belief that they weren't mental giants?

Either way, the sun set with the murderers being no closer to being brought to justice.

It is now night

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I was silenced and blocked that round. SeeJay trying to lead a lynch on me whilst I couldnt talk is very suspect.

SeeJay

Juniors
Writeup clearly shows you couldnt be found last night. So i think you are the one lying about things

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I cant refer to myself in the writeup but Dutchy hit the nail on the head. If you couldnt see me then its because you were redirected or i was kidnapped

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Two

The world of rugby league was abuzz with excitement. The best and brightest of the game had been extended invitations to this year's Super Bowl party!

Wearing their best suits, they flew to San Francisco for a weekend of boozing, seven layer dip, buffalo wings, and good times.

All except the two losers who hadn't been invited.

One of them went about looking for somebody to hug, but again couldn't find his target.

The other guy, smelly in his muddy old red and green, went digging through somebody's belongings while they were away.

It is now day

Dutchy

Immortal
little guy with a bad smell about him. The little guy, who was busy pilfering somebody's belongings

The other guy, smelly in his muddy old red and green, went digging through somebody's belongings while they were away.

Who is a smelly little rabbit thief?

And who is a Tigers player who likes hugging?