What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Manager 2003 Updates?

CliffyGC

Juniors
Priddo Pm me what you want and i will do Manly and the roosters for ya.

I gotta work 7-4 Qld time tuesday but after that im good

Bowdus

Juniors
Any news on whats still needed? It's been another weekend and I'm still without my fix of Rugby League Manager gaming goodness.

EWS

Juniors
Well it seem slike Priddo has been working on this game for ages, so it would be stupid if it wasnt finished. Sidhe game or no Sidhe game. Tigers will be finsihed shortly and Ill do the remaining teams if there are any left (except I cant do Warriors but I dont think they are required anyway).

Bowdus

Juniors
Indeed, been waiting much too long to miss out on now both Rugby League Managers. Besides I'm sure people could handle playing two games.

Bowdus

Juniors
That would be right, give you a taste, get you addicted, hold out for ages then make you pay for it. Bastards!

Priddo

Juniors
hahah thats the way bowdus.....

don't worry hopefully i can finish mine of and make it half decent so u don't have to pay a cent.

Latest posts