What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Memes

Mr Fourex

Bench
255907.jpg

Fieldsguy

Juniors
So let me get this straight. You came into a "memes" thread and are angry at people for posting memes. And you seem legitimately angry too. I admit, I do find humour in this but I don't think that's your angle.
Do I need to draw a diagram for you?

I like the memes, BUT if one is pointless, not funny, made by a 12 year old, or just plain stupid, then you can expect a comment such as the one I posted above. Would you not agree that is appropriate?

Did you LOL at that particular memes or find it even remotely funny?

Can you see an angle now?:?

nqcowboy87

Bench
someone should do one with that photo of mick weyman with l and r written on the strapping tape on his wrists

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Do I need to draw a diagram for you?

I like the memes, BUT if one is pointless, not funny, made by a 12 year old, or just plain stupid, then you can expect a comment such as the one I posted above. Would you not agree that is appropriate?

Did you LOL at that particular memes or find it even remotely funny?

Can you see an angle now?:?

Do you understand that not everyone's definition of funny is the same?

Just because you don't find something funny, doesn't mean another doesn't.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You seemed to be handing them out to others. Glad I could enlight you too.

RABK

Referee
You could be onto the NRL version of the 'Reaction Guys' (one of my personal all time fav meme's) with that Souths meme. That is classic, nice work.