What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Memes

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
IHWHHBl.jpg

Your username is apt :)

Armageddon.

Juniors
I bet nobody has ever been reading this forum and gone "gee I wonder what those 2 little stars in f**k mean, and what is f**k anyway"

retch

Juniors
I'm always up for some criticism > heres a couple I made during the year but I never posted >

xQ5oWWC.jpg

QKKXR1t.jpg

Charlie124

First Grade
I bet nobody has ever been reading this forum and gone "gee I wonder what those 2 little stars in f**k mean, and what is f**k anyway"

Hey I agree, just with some of the other ridiculous stuff that gets deleted around here I assumed this wouldn't last long.

Armageddon.

Juniors
Hey I agree, just with some of the other ridiculous stuff that gets deleted around here I assumed this wouldn't last long.

Well you were right it's goooorrne.
I've had several posts deleted for 'avoiding the word filter'
The mods need a better sense of reality I think. They aren't fooling anyone by filtering words.

Knightmare

Coach
Well you were right it's goooorrne.
I've had several posts deleted for 'avoiding the word filter'
The mods need a better sense of reality I think. They aren't fooling anyone by filtering words.

Agreed. The mods don't show much consistency either. I get the impression sometimes that it's not so much a question of what gets posted as opposed to who it is posted by...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lol

Such paranoia.

Maybe if we were all unemployed like you, we could spend our entire lives reading every single post & improve consistency.

But then you'd complain that the place is too sterile & strict.

Some people are never happy unless they've got something to bitch about.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dear oh dear.

The concept is simple. If you see something that breaches the rules (i.e. word filter)... report it.

Mods have lives along with their duties here... they can't read every post on every forum.

Frederick

Staff member
Agreed. The mods don't show much consistency either. I get the impression sometimes that it's not so much a question of what gets posted as opposed to who it is posted by...

Ok, you caught us. We don't really have rules. Instead we have a list of people we don't like, and we make it our mission in life to make their time on this forum as uncomfortable as possible.

And guess what? You just shot straight to the top of the list.

Prepare to be moderated into oblivion, motherf**ker

Knightmare

Coach
:lol: Of course. My post count and join-up date is a sure-fire indicator of somebody who spends allllll their time here…..