What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl plans for a 20 team comp

Don't sit there calling me a hypocrite, you talk about Logan on most threads, we are simply saying derailing an RL thread to talk politics for 2 or do pages is not what everyone else is here to do, at least keep it to sports ffs
You're derailing the thread right now with non-RL talk. Most of time you only chime in to gang up on some one.

MugaB

Coach
You're derailing the thread right now with non-RL talk. Most of time you only chime in to gang up on some one.
How's that? With a fun potato pic, well if your going to go off topic then you can't blame me for doing the same... or are we going to rage against Perth coz Red is a hull lover, I'm not trying to bait you but you're not doing yourself any favours, Vlad was right politics isn't what people come here to do, if you wanna speak your mind regarding that, do it elsewhere

How's that? With a fun potato pic, well if your going to go off topic then you can't blame me for doing the same... or are we going to rage against Perth coz Red is a hull lover, I'm not trying to bait you but you're not doing yourself any favours, Vlad was right politics isn't what people come here to do, if you wanna speak your mind regarding that, do it elsewhere
Rugby league has gone out of its way to involve itself in politics. From homosexuality to radical feminism indigenous rights. There are people on LU who push a radical "progressive" on these topics across all of the subforums and censor anyone who disagrees with them.

All of this started with Perth Rat saying "Australians" took land away from Aboriginals, BTW. I pointed out that the people he spoke of were Brits who claimed the land on behalf of the British empire. The Union Jack is still in the Australian flag.

MugaB

Coach
Rugby league has gone out of its way to involve itself in politics. From homosexuality to radical feminism indigenous rights. There are people on LU who push a radical "progressive" on these topics across all of the subforums and censor anyone who disagrees with them.
Pooooo taaaaattttooooooooo
All of this started with Perth Rat saying "Australians" took land away from Aboriginals, BTW. I pointed out that the people he spoke of were Brits who claimed the land on behalf of the British empire. The Union Jack is still in the Australian flag.
images-18.jpeg
I don't care, what PErf red does or says

Last edited:

Wb1234

Referee

Indeed the sport was founded because of politics

Indeed the sport was founded because of politics

Our game is basing its expansion footprint on politics, too. It could very well come back to bite the game on the arse.

The ARLC boxed itself in a corner when it tried to force players to wear a jersey promoting homosexuality. There are a lot of devoutly Christian Polynesian players who took offence because it goes against their religion.