What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl plans for a 20 team comp

Exactly

there five other such threads which vlad doesn’t contribute too but he’s dogging my thread with zero contribution

someone tell that dope mugab about the unwatch button

ciao Bella
The pair of them are trolling because they're bored. I don't mind a good troll, but they can be a bit over the top with their hypocrisy and vitriol.

I wouldn't be surprised if Vlad has problems with alcohol. The other day he admitted to having a hangover.

My father was an angry drunk. He had a habit of making angry outbursts that were similar in nature to Vlad's posts.

Wb1234

Referee
The pair of them are trolling because they're bored. I don't mind a good troll, but they can be a bit over the top with their hypocrisy and vitriol.

I wouldn't be surprised if Vlad has problems with alcohol. The other day he admitted to having a hangover.

My father was an angry drunk. He had a habit of making angry outbursts that were similar in nature to Vlad's posts.
Vlad the impaler

Pro Perth people have hijacked this topic & devolved directly to abuse. Sign of a weak argument.
Vlad The Imbiber resorts to snarly insults when he doesn't have an argument. When I presented evidence of how few people in Western Australia watch rugby league and fumbleball on TV -- to prove it is a market with limited value to the broadcasters -- he dismissed it with a dumb comment about "more is less". He cannot handle people having a different opinion to him.

Brian potter

Bench

Yeah, wouldn’t surprise me either as he told me that he would be getting sloshed in a hospitality marquee at a recent sharks home game.