What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL points scorer watch

big pat

Coach
i was hoping for the chook chokers to get up yesterday, to dent a bit of confidence into the warriors, but alas no good, hopefully soward can get up here, would be a great thing for him to be top pointscorer.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
The warriors are a team that were getting beaten by the current wooden spooners. Im sure that Soward can fly over there and break his 22 point record. He scored 20 against manly (missed a conversion that wouldve equalled his record, and wouldve made 50).

lakrosek

Juniors
He wouldve broken the club record. What was with that? Why was it a not allowed to play on?

Incorrect feeding of the scrum, which is so pharkn hypocritical because no scrum is fed properly these days, i bet if that was manly or melbourne it would have been awarded

Godz Illa

Coach
Remember also that we declined a conversion under the sticks against the Tits. :D If Jamie loses by two he'll be dirty

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Remember also that we declined a conversion under the sticks against the Tits. :D If Jamie loses by two he'll be dirty

Not with himself, with hornby

Am i the only person to notice that Jamie Soward has surpassed Piggy Riddell's previous record, and now holds it for most points scored in a season (individual) for the JV

Record stood at 166, and soward is 171 not out. Great Stuff (wish he was a cricketer with marvellous figures like those)

Godz Illa

Coach
Check out post #4 of this thread dude ;-)

Still needs 55 to beat Harry Bath's long-standing St George record. Required run rate of 8 points per game. It's gettable

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Still needs 55 to beat Harry Bath's long-standing St George record. Required run rate of 8 points per game. It's gettable

Most Points in a Season: 225 (3 tries, 108 goals) by Harry Bath in NSWRFL season 1958

Were tries worth only 3 points in '58?

mameimo

Juniors
El Masri hasn't scored any points yet. Bulldogs vs Eels Match and theres seven minutes to go.

dragonzero

Juniors
Fairly sure Soward will get Dally M 5/8 of the year, and positive he will break Riddell's record.

He's already beaten Riddell's record for most points in a season, and he is currently 112 points behind Riddell for most points scored for St George Illawarra

lakrosek

Juniors
Soward is now 99 points shy of equaling piggy's total points for the club with piggy on 517 and soward 418, while coops is 10 tries of equaling blacklocks total of tries for the club with blacklock 100 and coops 90.

I got these stats and plenty more of a very good site which has quite alot of stats on every club that has ever played in the competition http://nrl.has.it

nadine

Juniors
I was trying to find the stat, but I've probably gone straight past it.

Tonight Soward crossed the 200 point mark (he's at 203 points) so 22 behind Harry Bath's record. Does anyone know how many games Harry played in that season to set the mark? Trying to make a comparison at the end of the season, regardless what Soward finishes on, as to who had the higher average.