What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 15 2023 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
Chooks getting cooked
My mad Chooks mate has burnt some of his jerseys, first a Blues one and then a Roosters one.

There's more to the story (he has issues with an estranged partner and loss of contact with an infant son) but still, I'd take them off his hands and sell 'em! Plus burning jerseys is a bit silly.

Blair

Coach
Dragons get extremely lucky getting the Rabbits minus Mitchell, Murray, Walker and Burgess.
I'd love the Warriors to beat Souths in a couple of weeks and I'd especially love us to beat Souths with all those big shots in it.

Like the cowboys, who next play Souths and Penrith, I'm keen to see how good we really are, against the best.

JJ

Immortal
JWH, the ‘hardman’. Has he actually ever put a legal big shot on, or whacked anyone to back up all his bravado ?
Yeah always agreed with that, I’ve never seen why people think he’s elite

did I just read the chooks signed Leniu? Are they geniuses at managing the cap? Are Penrith useless at it, they’re being disembowelled

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Yeah always agreed with that, I’ve never seen why people think he’s elite

did I just read the chooks signed Leniu? Are they geniuses at managing the cap? Are Penrith useless at it, they’re being disembowelled
Yeah he signed with them before the season started. They still have money up their sleeve from when Ricketson retired and Fletcher went to Souths …

Sharks got hammered by the Storm, not great timing for Hynes

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Sharks just stay ahead of us on f/a but only two points in it now. The middle of the 8 is compressing even more.

JJ

Immortal
Yeah he signed with them before the season started. They still have money up their sleeve from when Ricketson retired and Fletcher went to Souths …

Sharks got hammered by the Storm, not great timing for Hynes
Something wrong when clubs aren’t able to keep talent they’ve developed

Blair

Coach
Sharks just stay ahead of us on f/a but only two points in it now. The middle of the 8 is compressing even more.
The Sharks went down 54-10. By the 'no team has fifty put on them then goes on to win the premiership' rule they may as well think about next year.

They won't though, there's too much ego in the Shire!

Blair

Coach
The Eels were too good for the Bulldogs.

Rd 15 Ladder:

1686573174619.png

If you look at Parra's points f/a it's pretty healthy. They'll shoot up the ladder if they start stringing a few wins together. Whilst Canberra are the opposite.

The Sharks went down 54-10. By the 'no team has fifty put on them then goes on to win the premiership' rule they may as well think about next year.

They won't though, there's too much ego in the Shire!
Hipdrop got 10 in the bin in that game.
We got nothing last week for Aitken tackle on DWZ.