What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 17 2020 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
Sadly 2 50 point wins still have us in 9th at start of round 19. Our points diff is a massive issue.

Sharks have Roosters Raiders to finish
We have Raiders Manly.

Beat Eels we keep hopes alive, beat Sharks we have a sniff.

The Sharks will get done by the Roosters and Raiders, whereas we'll likely lose to Raiders but then beat Manly at 'home'.

So it's down to this weekend and next. We win those and we set up this exciting finale.

JJ

Immortal
I’m not even sure I care... if they keep the effort up this is the proudest I’ve been in years... the coach and players have done much much more than I thought they could under very difficult circumstances

JJ

Immortal
Don’t have tv on my South Island road trip, sounds like Foran has done something serious? He’s not had much luck in the last few years

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Don’t have tv on my South Island t Rey lad trip, sounds like Foran has done something serious? He’s not had much luck in the last few years

Suspected 'pec injury'.

Gee, the Dogs are having no luck avoiding the spoon. They just need one win!

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Don’t have tv on my South Island t Rey lad trip, sounds like Foran has done something serious? He’s not had much luck in the last few years

Pectorial it's looking like. That's his year done.
Such a sorry sight, had one of the best first half of a careers ever, literally the last 5 or 6 years have been absolute shit injury wise. Very sad

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
15 minutes in and Josh Schuster looks the goods. Kid can play

Loved what I saw from him, shame extreme cramp got him 65 in. Got a bit kick happy but showed some nice touch with the boot, passing ability, defence was fine and he has a step. Looks like he has the potential to be a Fittler type who can play 6 and 13

Can only laugh at the season really, couldn’t Ice that one tonight. The backs seem to be cursed, Taufua joins the season over and imo probably career over list with an Achilles injury, will be a complete reserve grade 1-5 next week pretty much

Roosters v Raiders has had some quality patches, the bits we have seen anyway because the camera has spent more time looking at the bench than the game

Blair

Coach
So has the Bulldog/Toulon/Canterbury/Crusader/Chief/Wild Knight/Counties/Blues/Kiwis/All Black/Rooster/Wolfpack...guy come on yet?

So has the Bulldog/Toulon/Canterbury/Crusader/Chief/Wild Knight/Counties/Blues/Kiwis/All Black/Rooster/Wolfpack...guy come on yet?
He was on for like 10 mins.
Played for just over 10mins.
Didn't do much, but didn't stuff anything up either.

Blair

Coach
He was on for like 10 mins.

Played for just over 10mins.
Didn't do much, but didn't stuff anything up either.

Ten minutes and about a million dollars in free publicity for the Roosters.

What kid wouldn't want to play for them one day?

Latest posts