What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 2 2023 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
The guy is a dick. Plenty of shit in his game.

That said, wow!! What a player. We saw glimpes of it, but last night he was simply superb.
I'm surly, I wanted him to get bulldozed last night. The hope is his initial spark, which we saw last night (and with us), will quickly go.

Benek

Juniors
Walsh isn’t up to the weekly grind. Especially on defense. He will come out strong like he did for us but fade as the season goes I think.

Meth

Staff member
Yeah exactly. Broncos fans are as excited as we were initially, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ended in roughly the same way.

Blair

Coach
Ryan Hoffman is making his commentary debut tonight for ABC Granstand, Storm v Bulldogs.

Also, can anyone remember the last time Brandon Smith finished a game? That's got to be a worry for him.

C'mon Raiders, let's pop the Redcliffe balloon.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Big, inspiring comeback by the Dolphins. 12-all, thirteen mins to go, a famous win coming up?

Blair

Coach
Sticky must hate that place. It was only last year that his side got robbed by the Warriors! Last minute, a sneaky Lodge penalty, a Walsh goal, then a Johnson field-goal in extra-time. Memories!

Benek

Juniors
Worst call I’ve ever seen in the NRL. My mind is blown. I’m not sure it was even a penalty. 10 in the bin is insane. I’m speechless.

Latest posts