What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 23 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

JJ

Immortal
100 tries is a fair effort, I remember when the great Brett Kenny reached it, similarly plagued by injuries I guess

Shame Tom plays for the bad guys

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
100 tries is a fair effort, I remember when the great Brett Kenny reached it, similarly plagued by injuries I guess

Shame Tom plays for the bad guys
I remember as a young bloke buying the pack of cards with the bubblegum and being amazed when I flipped the old looking blokes card over that he had 112 tries

Reactions: JJ

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
There was talk of Walsh training in the halves all week. What a showpony, have never seen a player carry on for the entire game with an injury like he just did

Frustrating, I was tipping the Broncos all week but when it came time to enter them I thought surely at home the Cowboys have too much to play for

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I’d been surprised all week at the talk of Dogs v Dragons being match of the round and a great contest. It’s going as I thought it would so far

JJ

Immortal
There was talk of Walsh training in the halves all week. What a showpony, have never seen a player carry on for the entire game with an injury like he just did

Frustrating, I was tipping the Broncos all week but when it came time to enter them I thought surely at home the Cowboys have too much to play for
So many poor teams. Penrith and Melbourne really are the only two that you can be confident in. Roosters can play to that level, then a fair gap

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
So many poor teams. Penrith and Melbourne really are the only two that you can be confident in. Roosters can play to that level, then a fair gap
Even those ones have the performances in them where they look extremely beatable, especially the Storm.

Sharks I just don’t know. Dogs are a pretty consistent side, know what you’re getting from them week to week and it is a pretty decent level. Roosters and Manly similar sort of sides with their unpredictability and ability to score points quickly but concede them just as fast. Cowboys are probably in that category to a lesser extent as well

It’s weird, I don’t feel like we have had a great year, but sitting 5th-6th, beaten Penrith, Storm and Roosters, and biggest loss has been 14 points with the B side out there

Reactions: JJ