What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 26 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
There's something fishy about Latrell suddenly being 'fit to play' this last round dead rubber. I thought he was out for the season?

Conveniently, he'll serve out his one-match ban.

Scott

Bench
cant remember if it is in this thread or not but shout out to the Billy Birmingham podcast again.
I just finished listening to the whole thing on my last 2 commutes.
Having lost all the old tapes for WWOS and 12th man, it was a trip down memory lane.
My favourite bits among many were the bit where they added on itch and ski onto everything. Genius.
Digaditch, sonofabitch, f**kyouyoubitch, goalavich, goalski, 2 nil ski, englands in the shit ski. lol.
Was this the Hello Sport podcast? If so, it was a brilliant listen. I didn't realise that it was Billy's son that hosts it.

Billy Birmingham really is marvellous. Yes he's marvellous.

Big Marn

Bench
Felise Kaufusi (Dolphins)
Grade 2 Dangerous Contact on Adam Reynolds (17 min)
Base penalty 2 matches
2nd offence
Early guilty plea = 2 matches
Guilty at panel = 3 matches
PLEA: Guilty - disputes grading. Hearing Tuesday night 6pm
OUTCOME: Downgrade successful. $1800.

dont see a win at the judiciary that often. big for the dolphins sudden death game this weekend.