What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 27 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
That is a special try from Jayden Campbell

Penrith look well in control of this even though they are now behind on the scoreboard. Presuming they come through and win we will have confirmed

Storm v Sharks @ Melbourne
Panthers v Roosters @ Penrith
Cowboys v Knights/Dolphins @ Townsville
Bulldogs v Sea Eagles, venue dependent on Manly result tomorrow

Big Marn

Bench
Sharks making less errors and lead 16-8 at half time
Couple of dopey plays by Nathan Brown and Garrick proving costly.
Still anyones but Manly need to cut out the errors

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Nice aggressive game, pretty embarrassing to call that cuddle a penalty

Wouldn’t mind some attacking ball in the 2nd half. Paseka has all the tools to be in the top few front rowers in the world and might finally be figuring it out

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Weird performance in attack, not throwing anything at all at the Sharks, completely different style to normal, almost like they are holding back for next week with the ball

Big Marn

Bench
Well i guess i'll get shouted down but that obstruction call was bs imo. Jones wasnt disadvantaged at all. He never had eyes on Fuller until he was thru the line and was too late

Blair

Coach
12-0, Knights. 53rd minute. This one could easily still go to golden point, as long as the Dolphins keep their cool.

There's a bloke in the crowd in a Raiders jersey! As it stands he's not enjoying it.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Well i guess i'll get shouted down but that obstruction call was bs imo. Jones wasnt disadvantaged at all. He never had eyes on Fuller until he was thru the line and was too late
It’s one I don’t have a problem with, wouldn’t have complained of they did let it go, but don’t run in front of the ball and you won’t run into a defender in the line

Jones was put a step or 2 back from where he was and he was a step or 2 away from being there to save it

Latest posts