What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL season so far...

lockyno1

Post Whore
Worst time EVER to make this thread. Too early. Parra were last around this time last year!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The flop at the moment, in terms of expectations do have to be the eels and the dogs. Neither side is playing well at all. As for brisbane, they are really struggling but I don't know that anyone expected them to do any better.

Biggest surprise is the roosters for sure. The warriors are playing ok, but they've had a kind draw to my mind and are losing against the really good sides (Manly, Gold Coast etc).

As for players, have you even see the form that Issac Luke's in???? Dugan and Benji are both playing well. But Luke is the man of the moment.....easily.
Fair is fair, we've looked like winning games and actually did win one, comprehensively. We've got the ability to win matches and win them well, it's more a matter of passion and commitment and playing as a team. Parramatta haven't looked like winning a game yet and have fradulently won just one match.

DeadElvis

Juniors
My tipping is what sucks the worst this year........good to see the dogs and bronco's suffering........

Unfortunately the roosters are awful as well again..........

NAS

Juniors
Fair is fair, we've looked like winning games and actually did win one, comprehensively. We've got the ability to win matches and win them well, it's more a matter of passion and commitment and playing as a team. Parramatta haven't looked like winning a game yet and have fradulently won just one match.

No doubt, but given the expectations that you had coming into the season, you would have expected the dogs to not only have "looked like winning games" but actually won them, and won them well.

Still, I can't get over that souths game. Never seen a dogs side dominated like that....even if they scored a few tries......

petetheileet

First Grade
The flops are easily the Eels, the Roosters have faded a bit from the first couple of rounds. The Storm and Dragons are going good but not quite as good as last year. IMO the Titans and Tigers have been standouts, for the Titans only a loss to the Cowboys at DFS is pretty good.

Gaba do you end every post with a comma?

Dragons going plenty better than this time last year.

At this stage last season we were struggling to score more than 2 tries a match,

we are double that at the moment

Latest posts