What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL star posts nude photo online

DeeJ

Bench
My mate used to play in the halves with Jamie Soward at roosters 18s and he said that Tom Learoyd Lars had an extra leg.

Is that why he is always injured? The extra weight must throw off his balance every time he runs.

Kiwi

First Grade
Bunniesman was last seen entering a room before the door closed. Three hours later a dehydrated Bunniesman was found dead, all his bodily fluids drained out through his genitals, his right hand still twitching, eyes still wide open, and a huge grin on his face as he lay there, a picture of George Burgess was found near by.

Bunniesman was last seen entering a room before the door closed. Three hours later a dehydrated Bunniesman was found dead, all his bodily fluids drained out through his genitals, his right hand still twitching, eyes still wide open, and a huge grin on his face as he lay there, a picture of George Burgess was found near by.

:lol:

Well he hasn't posted in a while...

Kiwi

First Grade
Bunniesman will be buried tomorrow

stock-photo-9506630-dead-man-with-erection.jpg

nrlnrl

First Grade
+1

And why do people take naked "selfies"?

Don't they have any female friends who can take the photo for them.

yeah, normally it's movie stars or singers who are trying to revive their career because it's going nowhere or they have a new movie or album. This type of stuff or a "stolen" home video seem to be an easy option for publicity.

kdalymc

Bench
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdalymc
My mate used to play in the halves with Jamie Soward at roosters 18s and he said that Tom Learoyd Lars had an extra leg.

Uh huh. And this came up in conversation how?

Everyday convo talking about c**ks I guess

Loudstrat

Coach
Who says the "too rude" sign is covering his Adrian Toole? It could be hiding a chihuahua.

George Burgess, who last week was trashing Cairns, is off to the Raiders?

BunniesMan

Immortal
I don't like all the posts in this thread insinuating that I'm a homosexual. I am not. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I don't hate any people. It's just not my thing. I like females. Adult females. Human adult females.