What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL SuperCoach 2023

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I actually think they need to re-look at the trade numbers on SuperCoach. With HIA’s, the ridiculous ease of players being banned and a club having a bye every single week, 2 trades per round is just nowhere near enough to have 17 players available every single week and still score decent.
I have finished top 2000 twice before which isn't amazing, but not bad. I'm useless this year. Don't have the time to keep up with the constant changes to teams for these and other reasons. I f**ked up hard though. Had that dopey pom from parra as my hooker and he farked me. Thought he'd be great for them but he's cooked.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I actually think they need to re-look at the trade numbers on SuperCoach. With HIA’s, the ridiculous ease of players being banned and a club having a bye every single week, 2 trades per round is just nowhere near enough to have 17 players available every single week and still score decent.

I definitely agree with that and they need a review of dual players. There's not enough of them.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I’ve done the same as I do every year. Start off keen then lose interest real quick. Haven’t logged in for 2 weeks.

shaggs

Coach
I traded 4 blokes out today. Still didn’t help. Probably should have looked at who had the byes first

Chimp

Bench
I’ve made that same decision. My worry is that my captaincy decisions seem to correlate with players turning to shit - that better not happen with Nicho.
Erm….. sorry everyone! I posted this on 2nd May, and have had him as C ever since….

Frenzy.

Immortal
Erm….. sorry everyone! I posted this on 2nd May, and have had him as C ever since….
Don't worry. I recall you saying that as I was of the same mindset. Finall sacked him before the game yesterday. Was a good move. Gave it to Munster (248). I still have 4 to play this week. I'm coming to get you Chimp LOL LOL

Chimp

Bench
Don't worry. I recall you saying that as I was of the same mindset. Finall sacked him before the game yesterday. Was a good move. Gave it to Munster (248). I still have 4 to play this week. I'm coming to get you Chimp LOL LOL
I snuck home by 10 points…..

Frenzy.

Immortal
Top score for the round this week. It's been really up and down.

Nicho got the (c) back by default and scored 258.

Frenzy.

Immortal
FMD completely forgot about this. Have about half the team on byes. LOL

Just tried to do a last minute fix for the last 2 games