What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Supercoach

Mr Saab

Referee
I managed to get in my team

Parker
Gallen
Fensom
C Smith
Farrah
Thurston
J Graham

Bench is skinny, but relying on some 87k players to play.

Mr Saab

Referee
Wow, bench and then some... :shock:

No, not really. Actually still tinkering with it. Got rid of Fensom and brought in Liam Fulton (Fensom has injury rumour)

I have Hayne, Uate, T Carney, Jennings, M King, K Stanely in the team. Bench is nothing spectacular, but there are some 87k players that will play.
I am confident of a good showing. I realised last yr you dont need a 25 man team where every member plays.....thus allowing for the ability to spend $$$$ on marquee players.
This team will change again i am sure in the week where the teams are announced.

some11

Referee
So many cash cows in the backs this year, I think everyone will have Reynolds, Moga, Hurrell, Sio as reserves or even starting.

Last edited:

beads6

First Grade
I usually just pick players I like but this time I am trying to be clever about who I pick. Should be a better showing this year.

Big Pete

Referee
Need confirmation on one team.

Dreamers Coach: Dane

If you can't confirm by Thursday, I'm going to have to allocate your spot to clipser.

Great to see such a good turn-out. Should be a bumper league.

Spot On

Coach
I managed to get in my team

Parker
Gallen
Fensom
C Smith
Farrah
Thurston
J Graham

Bench is skinny, but relying on some 87k players to play.

That's about half your cap space just there. 2.5 mill left for 18 players. Average at 140k per player.

Big Pete

Referee
Just remembered the season kicks off on Thursday.

So I'm going to give you until 8am on Thursday, if you can't confirm by then I'll have to give clipser your spot. Nothing personal but rules are rules, so don't be shy. :)

clipser

Juniors
Stop bumping the thread :p

In hope that he doesn't see!

Ps: my teams amazing this year, Saab you're going down

Latest posts