What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL table throughout the year

Zeb

Juniors
Holy sh*t! great job Albino, I will study your graph with much interest. Reminds me of the cricket season.

Albinomonkey

Juniors
some more (very) mildly interesting information: manly and melbourne were the only two teams to stay in the 8 all year.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Albinomonkey said:
some more (very) mildly interesting information: manly and melbourne were the only two teams to stay in the 8 all year.

yeah as much as we all hate manly we can't say they don't deserve to make the 8 this year. They were in it all season long.

I'm sure lotti would enjoy that stat :lol:

Morenito

Juniors
yeh the Canberra line is pretty funny
Newcastle were second last for a couple of weeks too, didnt realise that.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Saints and Canberra formed what you would call a cross I suppose.

Saints started poorly and worked their way off the bottom, crossing over with a Raiders side that started on fire. The pair made the cross smack dab in the middle of the season and continued from where they left off, the Dragons crawling into the top two, the Raiders to the bottom two.

Raider_69

Post Whore
aussies1st said:
From top of the table in round 6 to 2nd last by 26 rounds. What a shocker. :(

its shameful and IMO unacceptable, things have been drastically wrong at this club for some time, we once prided ourselves on being one of the most successful clubs around and now we are a laughing stock...
heads must roll... Don Furner, Matt Elliot and the rest of the old boys club are first inline.

Latest posts