What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Tazos

wittyfan

Referee
Where Eagles Dare said:
They only have NRL players, it would be highly impractical to make them for the lower grades.

Witty's a player of NRL standard, even though he's being kept in PL.

Mish

Juniors
OMG Tazos!! I used to be a crazy collector from Looney Toons days, my son has my old ones now as I lost interest in them.. however I think my interest has suddenly came back.. I'll be buying a lot of chippies for the school holidays me thinks.

The Preacher

First Grade
Here we go again. The youngfella is going to see or hear about these and we'll end up with crunchy carpet, flying tazos from ringhole to breakfast and a recycle bin half full of Doritos packets.
Then I'll be in the sh*t with the Mrs. for stealing the ones I want to keep and upsetting the young bloke.
I hope there's a Reece Simmonds tazo.
Happy, winning and liquid Easter to all. :)

Jordan

Juniors
Jordan said:
Yeah, I got a Scott Prince one as well... Being a Cowboys fan and all, I felt it was taunting me. Never going to buy those chips again :?

I went back and bought another.. this time.... Benji Marshall.. lol, that's it...never again.. :p

***MH***

Bench
Jordan said:
I went back and bought another.. this time.... Benji Marshall.. lol, that's it...never again.. :p
HAHAHa..... looks likes Smiths Crisps is putting the mock on the Townsvillians!!!

Jordan

Juniors
haha..not me... I got a couple more since last time.. Matt King, Steve Price and Mark Minichello (which was a fancy hologram one..ooooh).

rugged

Juniors
The Preacher said:
Here we go again. The youngfella is going to see or hear about these and we'll end up with crunchy carpet, flying tazos from ringhole to breakfast and a recycle bin half full of Doritos packets.
Then I'll be in the sh*t with the Mrs. for stealing the ones I want to keep and upsetting the young bloke.
I hope there's a Reece Simmonds tazo.
Happy, winning and liquid Easter to all. :)

I remember hanging round ANZ and Lang Park after games and letting the kids get the pogs (or were they "footy faces"?) out of the bottoms of the drink cups.

Aaah, so much fun to be had with the kidlets ......

***MH***

Bench
jamesgould said:
If anyone gets a Knights one I'd be keen, I got a bit of Aussie cash from my last visit!
i picked up a Danny Buderus tazo earlier today, as well as Trent Barrett and Holographic Craig Wing. I'll post my full list when i get home from work tomorrow morning.

Bumble

First Grade
2 from each club, I know ours are Sutton and Minichiello...odd choice that second one.

***MH***

Bench
ok, i got
roy asostasi
rhys wesser
matt king
brett kimorley
trent barrett
danny buderus
benji marshall
ben kennedy

[holographic]
matt cooper
scott prince (the nrl logos are printed upsidedown on the tazo)
andrew johns
craig wing