What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL to stream All Stars game live

jimmee007

Juniors
But theres no way I'd pay $30 a month for it as Jimmee007 states.[/QUOTE said:
$20 - $30 per month for the 6 months of the regular season would work out between $120 - $180. I would be comfortable with that compared to the $1600 I was paying for Foxtel.

If was $100 even better.

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
I'd pay $100 a season for an NRL game pass, can't think of much else on foxtel you can't really watch elsewhere besides NRL.

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
https://ilp.nba.com/nbalp/secure/registerform

LEAGUE PASS
Follow All 30 NBA Teams and Watch Every
Regular Season, Playoffs, and Finals Game.**

AUD$44.22* (USD$44.00)
5 MONTHLY PAYMENTS

AUD$221.08* (USD$219.99)
PER SEASON

Actually scratch that. In this years NBA regular season you have access to 1980 games and playoffs 60-105 games. NRL regular season 384 games and finals 9 games which is under one fifth of what you'd get from a League Pass. By that logic I think $44.00 would be a fair price.

gaterooze

Bench
The stream (which was supposed to start 15mins ago) isn't working for me (travelling in UK). Is it working for anyone else?

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Has any sport successfully generated revenue through a ppv / iTunes model

I have got an apple tv and was thinking I would probably pay $6-8 to watch say MNF, through it, without a fox option

Would this work for any other sports than wrestling or boxing ??

mokn

Juniors
The stream is the crappy 9 SD one, 9 are completely lame and shouldn't be allowed to have the next deal if the bidding is close, also force whoever wins to use HD.

Stewie

Juniors
The stream (which was supposed to start 15mins ago) isn't working for me (travelling in UK). Is it working for anyone else?
Not working on my phone,I actually bought the monthly pass just for this game through bigpond sport ( NRL action pack)just called someone at Telstra in an Indian call centre.All he could tell me was that there is nothing wrong with my phone and to try again tomorrow.

Quigs

Immortal
I am a forty plus year supporter of the great game of rugby league. I got to 5 minutes into the second quarter when I could take no more. I turned that sh!t off.

What an insult to rugby league.

Power plays, idiot whistle blowers restarting tackle counts.

What complete and utter bullsh!t

If this is meant to be the future of the great game then heaven farkkken help us.

That was sh!t