What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL TV ads

paulquinn49

Bench
I think we have found the 2005 ad campaign now *rings NRL*

Hey Paullyboy why do I shit you? everyone thinks im a lovely person

jed

First Grade
woodgers said:
the bearded one is tom - come on guys, one of the SGB founding fathers! OK the beard is not great, but lets have some respect LOL

Wouldn't have a clue who any SGB members are. I have met Nick a couple of times. I obviously know what you look like by the photo for your sig.
Besides that I know what Antonio looks like as he is everywhere. I think he might be guest host for 'Who wants to be a millionaire" next week

Is Tom on the forum? If not, Who is Mono Mal? funniest beard ever!!

Tom is Schiff Happens, Ben is Mono Mal.

A few of us have photos on the SGB website (does anyone have the address???), I have the goatee. Thickos is on the SGB site too. He has glasses.

Anonymous

Juniors
Not wanting to sound too negative, but I think last years one was a bit better, even though were better represented this year.

thickos

First Grade
jed said:
woodgers said:
the bearded one is tom - come on guys, one of the SGB founding fathers! OK the beard is not great, but lets have some respect LOL

Wouldn't have a clue who any SGB members are. I have met Nick a couple of times. I obviously know what you look like by the photo for your sig.
Besides that I know what Antonio looks like as he is everywhere. I think he might be guest host for 'Who wants to be a millionaire" next week

Is Tom on the forum? If not, Who is Mono Mal? funniest beard ever!!

Tom is Schiff Happens, Ben is Mono Mal.

A few of us have photos on the SGB website (does anyone have the address???), I have the goatee. Thickos is on the SGB site too. He has glasses.

yeah sorry jed, mitch is schif happens. tom doesnt post, probably too worried about that NRL blacklisting that he has due to the flare incident!!!

Tom is Schiff Happens

No no....I am not Tom. I am Mitch. I was famous once, everyone knew me....but don't have the time anymore :cry: Have kept a low profile especially after some prick naming me in some bus incident after the warriors semi last year(wasn't even on the bus :evil: ).
You'll find me under the Lozza banner in some of the SGB photos from 01/02.

But I do have a beard on my chin. It's what I call a goose beard. Have had it for ages, means less shaving in the morning :D But it's nothing compared with the chops!

hrundi99

First Grade
So Jed, 2004, did the wife and/or I make it into the ad? I haven't seen it yet (as you can imgaine...).

greeneyed

First Grade
OK, so I have now just seen one of the ads live on TV for the first time. It is full of St George and Newcastle, Roosters and Broncos and understandably Penrith. But coverage of the Raiders is minimal. It is pathetic. There is no reason for St George to get so much cover..... And quinny... come back and defend the NRL on this one with some serious arguments!!!!

At the very least, they should try to target the regional markets with some different balance in their ads, so as to give Raiders more coverage in Canberra.

Montz

Juniors
I saw it quickly, only saw Nick, and a great shot of Adam too.. is he still around here???

thickos

First Grade
That is a really good idea greeneyed, all the regional clubs (regional = out of sydney) should have their own version of the ad. That and the raiders should advertise on free-to-air tv to boost the numbers. bloody brumbies get 3 home games in a row and are attracting 20 000 geese per game, we need to get off to a great start in terms of crowd numbers.