What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
No, stupid is someone who cannot comprehend the fact that because no 18 year old has ever played in the NFL the statement "18 year olds can't physically handle playing in the NFL" is bullsh*t. It ceases to become bullsh*t when AN 18 year old plays in the NFL and gets killed.

You have spun yourself into a tizzy on this one beyond mental reprieve. You're wound up too tight. You can frame and spin it all you like, but you'll lose when confronted with reality.

Try answering the question one more time, or are you that scared to admit the obvious about kids playing in the NFL?

How are 18/19 year old kids supposed to be able to play in the NFL when they can't even get playing time on the collegiate level at the same age?

Come on EA, how is this supposed to happen? You're implying that it's possible.

Mind you, we're talking tens of thousands of kids every year. Every decade. Heck, were talking a centuries worth of American football up against your BS claim that yes, kids that age can play at T H A T L E V E L in American football.

I'm just wondering how far you're willing to take this without recognizing reality.

Maybe this lil tidbit of factual trivia will enlighten you. But, I doubt it. You live in your own world of biased perceptions up against reality.

Who is the youngest football player to ever play professional football?
The Chicago Bears drafted a guy named Dan Fortmann in 1936 who played his first game when he was 20 years old. And there are reports of four high school players that played for the Milwaukee Badgers in the late 1800s, but since they did not play under their real names, their ages could not be verified.

http://football.about.com/library/weekly/aa050801.htm

ozhawk66

Juniors
hahahahaha

You find it you lazy wanker. I don't care if you know who they are or not. Manfred Moore killed your argument in the first few pages.

Can't prove your own claim. Nice debating trick. Playing stupid is coming easier to yuh.

ozhawk66

Juniors
ol isn't a word champ.

Try a spellchecker.

A really, really good spellchecker.

Anyone who uses redneck ought to know how to use ol.

Your stupid games just ain't verking.

ozhawk66

Juniors
No you don't. Your inadequacy in using this forum is only matched by your debating skills.

Neither could be considered anything but "special"....

Another debating trick used by a loser - 'parse something out of context and attempt lame joke.'

ozhawk66

Juniors
No you don't. Your inadequacy in using this forum is only matched by your debating skills.

Neither could be considered anything but "special"....

Your inadequacy comes from glossing over the vid education I posted earlier on why kids aren't allowed in the All Men's Club that is the NFL.....

NFL 5.8Mb wmv

monaroCountry

Juniors
Yeah right. That's why I see em tired in the 1st half and waterboys giving waterbreaks throughout a league match, during play while other players are standing around.

I don't hear of NRL players trainging year round like in the NFL.
I also dont see NRL players taking a breat every 15 seconds. Also the NRL is a professional sport, many clubs and players train troughout the year.

ozhawk66

Juniors
monaroCountry said:
I also dont see NRL players taking a breat every 15 seconds.

And NFL players don't take breaks DURING play, like in league. That's why they can show replays during play in in league.

Also the NRL is a professional sport, many clubs and players train throughout the year.

Could you give any kind of itinerary of off-season conditioning for league players held by their respective clubs?

ozhawk66 said:
You have spun yourself into a tizzy on this one beyond mental reprieve. You're wound up too tight. You can frame and spin it all you like, but you'll lose when confronted with reality.

Try answering the question one more time, or are you that scared to admit the obvious about kids playing in the NFL?

How are 18/19 year old kids supposed to be able to play in the NFL when they can't even get playing time on the collegiate level at the same age?

Come on EA, how is this supposed to happen? You're implying that it's possible.

Mind you, we're talking tens of thousands of kids every year. Every decade. Heck, were talking a centuries worth of American football up against your BS claim that yes, kids that age can play at T H A T L E V E L in American football.

I'm just wondering how far you're willing to take this without recognizing reality.

Maybe this lil tidbit of factual trivia will enlighten you. But, I doubt it. You live in your own world of biased perceptions up against reality.

Who is the youngest football player to ever play professional football?
The Chicago Bears drafted a guy named Dan Fortmann in 1936 who played his first game when he was 20 years old. And there are reports of four high school players that played for the Milwaukee Badgers in the late 1800s, but since they did not play under their real names, their ages could not be verified.

http://football.about.com/library/weekly/aa050801.htm

Jesus you're a fool.

You keep posting irrelevance upon irrelevance. No one is implying anything, you're just trying to justify your argument, an argument that isn't even arguing against my statements.

The following is fact dopey...

Because no 18 year old has ever played in the NFL the statement "18 year olds can't physically handle playing in the NFL" is bullsh*t. It ceases to become bullsh*t when AN 18 year old plays in the NFL and gets killed.

So you post some waffle about a 20 year old....

20 isn't 18.....

ozhawk66

Juniors
Jesus you're a fool.

You keep posting irrelevance upon irrelevance. No one is implying anything, you're just trying to justify your argument, an argument that isn't even arguing against my statements.

The following is fact dopey...

Because no 18 year old has ever played in the NFL the statement "18 year olds can't physically handle playing in the NFL" is bullsh*t. It ceases to become bullsh*t when AN 18 year old plays in the NFL and gets killed.

So you post some waffle about a 20 year old....

20 isn't 18.....

20 isn't 18? What a profound observation of the obvious on your part. No wonder you didn't get the gist of the history behind the youngest ever to play pro football.

Either you can't or you're scared to try and answer this in front of others....

ozhawk66 said:
Another debating trick used by a loser - 'parse something out of context and attempt lame joke.'

There's 100 pages of proof that you have no argument. More than half of it is you trying to convince everyone that your misspelt words were something other than misspelt words.

There's 100 pages of you trying to justify whatever it is you need to justify and not once have you convinced anybody of anything.

That's the bottom line. It grates you like f**k that everyone here thinks you're a dickhead and that they use you as someone to practic flaming on because you're no good for anything else.

You've had nothing since post #1. You're a pissweak Seppo wanker.

monaroCountry

Juniors
You watch you boys like Webke, Waterhouse and Morley.. Put them in the defensive line up of a NFL team against the Patriots, and see if they can get Peyton Manning down, let alone get past New England's players..
Lets see if that defensive line players can play for the whole 80 minutes without 3 breaks every minute.

ozhawk66

Juniors
I'm not your nursemaid. You don't want to find it because it further f**ks up your already f**ked argument.

I think your "argument" is screwed and lost when you can't back up YOUR own claim. Shut up or put up. Back it up big man or give it a rest.

ozhawk66 said:
20 isn't 18? What a profound observation of the obvious on your part. No wonder you didn't get the gist of the history behind the youngest ever to play pro football.

Either you can't or you're scared to try and answer this in front of others....

genius.

You claim that 18 year olds can't physically play in the NFL, yet no 18 year old, in your own words, ever has played in the NFL.

Your claim is a lie.

ozhawk66 said:
I think your "argument" is screwed and lost when you can't back up YOUR own claim. Shut up or put up. Back it up big man or give it a rest.

Like I said, find it yourself, or find yourself a nursemaid. If you claim to be open to both sides of the argument, you would. But it doesn't suit you to find it.

Manfred Moore killed your argument anyway, the others were cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts