What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL vs NFL debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozhawk66

Juniors
The major conferences around the nation easily seat 65/70,000 with the largest being Michigan at 107,000+. There are a few others that also seat 100,000+ around the nation, with many more ranging in the 80-90,000 area.

yankeeboy

Juniors
ozhawk66 said:
The major conferences around the nation easily seat 65/70,000 with the largest being Michigan at 107,000+. There are a few others that also seat 100,000+ around the nation, with many more ranging in the 80-90,000 area.

The largest is Michigan Stadium, which seats 107,501. Second is Penn State's Beaver Stadium, seating 107,282. Then there are 2 others at over 100k- Tenn's Neyland Stadium (104,079) and Ohio Stadium (101,568).

There are 4 stadiums (the Rose Bowl, UGA's Sanford Stadium, LA Memorial Coliseum, and LSU Tiger Stadium) which seat over 90k. There are 13 stadiums which seat between 80-90k.

White Poiner

Coach
monaroCountry said:
The GP and NRL are worlds apart, NRL players (nearly eavery single one of them) are comparable to rep players in union, just look at the 3 union converts (all from the broncos) all three have represented their country in union.

who is the third bronco, because mat rogers never played for the broncos. He played for the sharks.

white pointer! said:
who is the third bronco, because mat rogers never played for the broncos. He played for the sharks.

Brad Thorn played for the All Blacks, now is back with the Broncos.

Aside - Did he play for Qld in SOO this year? The rules are pretty loose if he can play for NZ in 1 code, and an Aussie state (and presumably the Kangaroos too?) in the other code.

ozhawk66 said:
You're the one that made the claim. I didn't. Prove your own BS. You can't and you won't.

I figured you'd come back with something like that.

I know you can't find them because you have no idea how the forum works. I may as well have suggested that you cut and paste a post. lol

You're a dumb as toast and don't want to confirm it .... again.

ozhawk66 said:
Like I said, you can't find where I claimed to leave then come back at 2 AM. Ignat, that wasn't the 1st time I've posted at 2 AM. Try stupid with someone else.

No one said you came back dumbarse. I said that you posted a 2am.

You’re getting thicker and yet, who would have thought that possible?

ozhawk66 said:

Backtracing again If you did, you wouldn't have replied the way you did.

Backtracing? :lol:

Oh, I see. You’re assuming that I went the “phopah” route. :lol:

Sorry chowderhead, that's strictly your domain.

It’s important to you, not to me. What part of that don’t you understand? An aborted foetus has more of a grasp of the English language than you.

ozhawk66 said:

Dyslexic…

ozhawk66 said:
You've twisted yourself in such a tizzy on this one you don't know how to answer it. That's cause you DON'T have a real answer.

Here's another lil tidbit for yuh Jack....do you realize that most 18/19 year old kids are 'red-shirted' when they first enter college? Do you know what this means? It means they can do everything with the team except PLAY in a varsity game. Why? CAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO HANG WITH THE BIGGER/FASTER BOYS!

Now, one more time. Lets see if you can answer this: how are 18/19 year old kids going to play in the NFL when they can't even get playing time on the collegiate level at this age?

Don't be so stupid with your next response.

No, stupid is someone who cannot comprehend the fact that because no 18 year old has ever played in the NFL the statement "18 year olds can't physically handle playing in the NFL" is bullsh*t. It ceases to become bullsh*t when AN 18 year old plays in the NFL and gets killed.

You're that someone by the way, just in case you thought I was insulting someone else.

Choppies

Coach
Fatty McFats should be making an announcement soon on Fattys new line of NFL apparel.
Apparently it will have its own sizing structure for both players and fans.
We will soon see XXXXXXXXXXL Jerseys on the market.

About bloody time I say Fatty deserves something that should fit him comfortably.
He was sick of his 6-pack showing through his tight XXXXL jersey

Choppies

Coach
Greg he will be a household name when hes drafted in the NFL at no 1.
You can tell your grandchildren that you saw Fatty McFats in someones sig before he became famous.

Hes just such a supreme athlete better than those NRL players.
Fatty can cover any position with ease in the NRL.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I figured you'd come back with something like that.

I know you can't find them because you have no idea how the forum works. I may as well have suggested that you cut and paste a post. lol

You're a dumb as toast and don't want to confirm it .... again.

I know how the forum works and there is nothing to look up as it was never backed up in the first place.

Now, put up or shut up. YOU made the claim so back it up. So, as long as you don't back YOUR claim up, then you're the one as dumb as toast.

ozhawk66

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:

No one said you came back dumbarse. I said that you posted a 2am.

More backtracking as this is why you persisted in this, but couldn't prove it.

You’re getting thicker and yet, who would have thought that possible?

…

Thick is expecting the same ol from the likes of you.

ozhawk66 said:
I know how the forum works and there is nothing to look up as it was never backed up in the first place.

Now, put up or shut up. YOU made the claim so back it up. So, as long as you don't back YOUR claim up, then you're the one as dumb as toast.

hahahahaha

You find it you lazy wanker. I don't care if you know who they are or not. Manfred Moore killed your argument in the first few pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts