What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL website, do they still have match stats?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I saw people mention some scoreboard thing... I see nothing but match reports and video highlights... :-s

Johns Magic

Referee
It had that stat thing last night, but when I clicked on it it just came up without any names or statistics. There was something wrong with it.

colonel_123

Juniors
The console was up last night and working for me and I was able to see the various stats from the match.

But the console seems to have disappeared this morning...

fourplay

Juniors
When the game was on there were stats... I looked after the game and all the stats were gone and just replaced with a crappy match story.

aussies1st

Staff member
I was wondering the same thing, maybe they are hiding them so no one can use them for there fantasy comp.

innsaneink

Referee
Mystery.
Like when Gallop was just asked why both games last nite started at 7-45 instead of 7-30, his response "I dont know."

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's all appearing there now, a brilliant feature... but too little too late. They've driven far too many people away after a substandard 2006 and 06-07 offseason.

Thumbs down NRL.

RufusRex

Post Whore
Hodges made 177 metres for 0 hit ups ... we need meaningfull stats .... like how many runs ... Did he forrest gump it and end up 80m down the road or did it take a few runs

simon says

First Grade
The stas there are useless.........I lookes at it for 5 minutes and left.

Some blokes with no tackles that made 30....some who did 15 hit ups got none yet made 120 metres.

Its all over the shop.

Pathetic really.

Latest posts