What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL xbox Exclusive says NRL.com

Firstly let me say that this is obviously wrong...not that I would care cos I have an xbox but read this which is on the offical NRL web site..

Available on XBox only, "Rugby League" has been in the making for over 18 months and has seen the NRL and programme developer's Sidhe Interactive inundated with requests and suggestions from fans, right down to the best name for the game.

this is sure to piss off some people namely sidhe and sony

Petebix

Juniors
All it does is serve to increase sales on the E-Box for the unsuspecting gamer. It won't piss off sidhe any. It doesn't matter which platform the game sells on as long as it sells.

X-Box is a sponsor of the NRL. Note that the game information is in the "X-Box Zone".

It wasn't only at the top that PS2 and PC were taken out. Down the bottom of the Gameplay section it mentions 1-4 players on X-Box. Undoubtedly the information on the NRL site was instigated by Microsoft so there's no reason why they should promote the other platforms.

Seems pretty straight forward to me

izzo

Juniors
it annoys me as they have been saying this crap for the past 18 months.

TripleM

Juniors
Lets see if they respond to the comment I posted to them..

May I ask why you are posting blatantly wrong information about the rugby league video game coming out soon? As every single person that knows about this game knows, apart from this NRL website, the game is not coming out on "only the XBOX" as you say, but is also coming out on PS2 and PC. This has been posted everywhere including the official site, but this NRL site has been continually giving out wrong information, apparently just because XBOX are a sponsor. I think this is completely ridiculous, and demand that you change this information immediately. You could possibly be ruining the number of sales of this game (nearing a world record, with most preorders going for the PS2 version, because those people probably don't read this sites old and wrong information about it) which will help to get a second and later versions released. This is absolutely shocking..

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
TripleM said:
Lets see if they respond to the comment I posted to them..

May I ask why you are posting blatantly wrong information about the rugby league video game coming out soon? As every single person that knows about this game knows, apart from this NRL website, the game is not coming out on "only the XBOX" as you say, but is also coming out on PS2 and PC. This has been posted everywhere including the official site, but this NRL site has been continually giving out wrong information, apparently just because XBOX are a sponsor. I think this is completely ridiculous, and demand that you change this information immediately. You could possibly be ruining the number of sales of this game (nearing a world record, with most preorders going for the PS2 version, because those people probably don't read this sites old and wrong information about it) which will help to get a second and later versions released. This is absolutely shocking..

ok that does it im sending nrl another death threat............ :? :? :? :? :?

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
BTW after looking at the post, they also accendently forget 2 say that super leagues included as well i reckon there --- this far away from been leagally able 2 sue....

ChiaPete

Juniors
Petebix said:
Seems pretty straight forward to me

Pretty straight forward IF they didn't say only. Fair enough they want to help out their sponsor by not mentioning another platforms but to lie and say it is only available on xbox is wrong.

They should have to apologise on their site.

Pete
GO BULLDOGS

Its no big deal we know the truth, its even understandeble... If sony had it their way League would be a PS2 exclusive at least we are all getting a piece of the pie.........
BING ON DEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c_eagle

Juniors
Petebix said:
All it does is serve to increase sales on the E-Box for the unsuspecting gamer. It won't piss off sidhe any. It doesn't matter which platform the game sells on as long as it sells.

What if Im a gamer with a PC and a PS2, I don't have an XBOX and therefore won't buy the game. Sounds kinda stupid to me.

Latest posts