What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

KennySterling

Juniors
Kent last night said that the Rabbitohs had a near-reserve grade team when flogged by the Panthers in Dubbo in round 11. The truth is, the only significant out was Cam Murray. No-one bothered to correct him.

The best thing about that result was that they all jumped off the Rabbitohs horse they'd been riding so hard, if only for a short while. Maybe it is about to happen again.
The amount of factual errors Kent, Hooper & Crawley make is beyond belief for a channel allegedly devoted to the game. Amateur hour stuff. Lara is missed.

Surely Vonnie will never be as homely as Grimshaw.
I don’t watch either…

but as a side story…

an old team mate of mine, who was a bit of a fiery customer, rang up channel 9 one time to make a complaint about Tracey Grimshaw. Admittedly it was after a few cans but his complaint was basically that he wanted compensation as…

“Each year I have to buy a newer, bigger tv so that Tracey Grimshaw can fit in it..”

Pretty Penny

Juniors
No. And Jesus wept…

Yes Lara Pitt is heaps better than Vonnie. She actually knows the game and I bet the boys club got rid of her. That is an absolute shame. the merkins on it have very little idea of prattle on about things they think are important and no one else does.

Fox management - Please put Lara Pitt back on NRL 360

Chimp

Bench
Can you do it in Matt Nable’s voice?

‘...And St George (long dramatic pause punctuated by picture of Ben Hunt holding a football and looking directly at the camera). The pride of the league but they have been sh!thouse...’
Surely it would start ‘And St George… The St George Illawarra Dragons…

The_Frog

First Grade
The amount of factual errors Kent, Hooper & Crawley make is beyond belief for a channel allegedly devoted to the game. Amateur hour stuff. Lara is missed.
Another one last week that passed unnoticed was the Kent claim that the Broncos lost 8 in a row on the way to winning the 2006 title. The actual number was 5.

Big Pete

Referee
Another one last week that passed unnoticed was the Kent claim that the Broncos lost 8 in a row on the way to winning the 2006 title. The actual number was 5.
He could be referring to the losing streak they were on heading into the season that extended after the Cowboys blitzed them in the season opener.

edabomb

First Grade
Pitt is a game revision host , not good at opinion shows like Vonnie !
Yup you can see 360 is more and more moving towards First Take territory. In 30 years when Stephen A is 80 maybe we can get him out to host for a season.

Pretty Penny

Juniors
Is Vonnie the head of journalism at Foxtel in the NRL department. I heard they are all working for her. Hence she gets every gig that she wants.

Latest posts