What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

roofromoz

First Grade
Ennis would of been a better choice

they should of offered a couple of million to Sterlo to bring him outta retirement and than they’d have to replace Kent

I think he hasn't fully retired, he will just be at Triple M this year.

TheRam

Coach
Anasta can't relaxed enough as a host presenter and doesn't have a calm or easy flow in his delivery which makes him look like an amateur. Will he eventually relax enough to enjoy himself and thereby make viewer comfortable enough to also enjoy the show? Or will he never relax enough and always be in his head? His nervousness is pretty obvious and I as a viewer don't enjoy watching it. I keep thinking of his uptight discomfort instead of focussing on what he is saying and getting into the show.

Surely there was someone better suited to fill in. Yvonne isn't the answer either as we all saw her giggle fest and no contribution efforts last season and this comes from a me a guy that always enjoyed her until she got it into her head to repeat what the person just said in length as if we were all goldfish and somehow we immediately forgot everything. Her inability to add to and contribute when needed to the discussions is not what you want to see from the host of a show like this. The host of a show like this needs to have a strong knowledge base and add his or her flavour to the topic with an authoritative personality. At least from this perspective Anasta has it all over Yvonne. Yvonne's school girl fan giggles are just a bonus though.

KennySterling

Juniors
Anasta can't relaxed enough as a host presenter and doesn't have a calm or easy flow in his delivery which makes him look like an amateur.
Because he is one.
Lara's upset someone it seems as she's far better than giggly Vonny to start with.

no name

Coach
This show f**king sucks.
Buzz f**ked up with his drone comment last week so goes on a 5 minute rant about Gus.
Pathetic.
I guess I’ll try again next year.