What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

soc123_au

Staff member
Hilarious how disinterested Ivan appeared in the early part of the interview, particularly when Anasta was giving Kent grief about writing the Panthers off last year.
It was pretty funny, it looks like Ivan isn't a big Kent fan, at the end when it was done they didn't cut away fast enough and it looked like Ivan just got up and went without even looking at him.

The interview itself was alright though.

Blues Riff

Bench
Well done Braith. "Sickcessful" is now part of the English language.
Lara Pitt used it this week, and I'm sure I heard it from the Bunker during a Captain's challenge.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

Perth Tiger

Bench

I hope Kent, Hooper etc don't sit at home wondering why people don't like them...

Such a f**king non-story. The Tigers are shit because they're shit. Because they're shit at football. They sign shit players. Not because two guys were playing the brickies laptops, sober, until a not unreasonable at all hour before a game.
exactly it was 10 pm!

What do these morons expect, have players caged under the coliseum and only release then for kick off time?

Lots of other reasons for tigers fans to be angry about but this isn't one of them

Perth Red

Post Whore

I hope Kent, Hooper etc don't sit at home wondering why people don't like them...

Such a f**king non-story. The Tigers are shit because they're shit. Because they're shit at football. They sign shit players. Not because two guys were playing the brickies laptops, sober, until a not unreasonable at all hour before a game.
Just the annual pick on the Tigers session. if they weren't a Sydney club they wouldn't get a mention.

KennySterling

Juniors
Thank goodness Benji had the common sense to ask 'what's the problem ?'

Frothing wankers Hooper & Kent (and now Anasta) are just an embarrassment.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Thank goodness Benji had the common sense to ask 'what's the problem ?'

Frothing wankers Hooper & Kent (and now Anasta) are just an embarrassment.
Like seriously they said if they were winning it wouldnt matter. Like how does playing on the pokies impact performance? Fcking idiots, like I siad it was the annual pile on Tigers again. lol at benji getting the arse with them

Like seriously they said if they were winning it wouldnt matter. Like how does playing on the pokies impact performance? Fcking idiots, like I siad it was the annual pile on Tigers again. lol at benji getting the arse with them
Obviously the bouncers fault. They need to ask for both IDs, and how many Dally M points you have before letting an individual enter….

mozza91

Coach
Every week Hooper has ‘breaking news’ which is normally known and 2 or 3 days old. f**king moron.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Fair play to Braith, in this weeks Kent ongoing rant about trying to justify lenient sentencing for Bennet elbow Braith stood his ground and made him look stupid. There's hope yet. Briath used the "Ive played the game" for the first time which Kent had no comeback to lol.

edabomb

First Grade
I started watching 360 daily during Covid and all of last season. I've just been catching an episode a week this year, the regression is real. A conversation they had on Kyle Flanagan sums it up for me. Anasta is coming at it from a player agent angle, saying he shouldn't be asked to play the Panthers because it will damage his next contract value :) Such a strange take, and irrelevant to the common punter. We're talking about a 23-year old with 43 games under his belt, not a rookie. Brent Read also made the point - he's earning 500k a year lol. This isn't a charity case, he's already woefully under delivered on the first year, he has to earn his money at some stage. Anasta almost sounded like he just wants them to trot Flanno our vs the Tigers, Warriors, Dragons, Broncos and the Raiders so he can land a new contract. Strange perspective to bring.

Last edited:

Mark B

Juniors
One thing is certain, Braith is doing ok in life. I had no idea he was a player agent as well until they stated he was Munsters. Regardless of whether he is the right fit for 360 he is a poster child for making the most of his post playing career. Good for him.

roofromoz

First Grade
More is not better.

Bring back NRL on Fox, 1 hour on a Wednesday night hosted by Warren Smith. That's it, get it all out then. But no DT "journalists" on the panel.

Latest posts