What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL360

King-Gutho94

Coach

Hard hitting questions from the fans on here.

Haha feel sorry for the poor bustard who has to go through them that kent would actually answer on the TV.

Wb1234

Referee
Nrl face to face tonight vonnie interviewing arko

talking about how manly get locals in their team, uh vonnie Blacktown isn’t in manly and you forget the raids manly did on wests and south’s

then on arko .. the boy from Glebe who went to the (northern beaches) and never left

uh vonnie he moved to the Gold Coast sure it’s a beach but it’s not on the northern beaches of Sydney

Steel Saints

Juniors
Nrl face to face tonight vonnie interviewing arko

talking about how manly get locals in their team, uh vonnie Blacktown isn’t in manly and you forget the raids manly did on wests and south’s

then on arko .. the boy from Glebe who went to the (northern beaches) and never left

uh vonnie he moved to the Gold Coast sure it’s a beach but it’s not on the northern beaches of Sydney
Arko is still sharp in the mind for a 93 year old. There wouldn't be too many people at that age to do a half hour interview.

Meanwhile his Super League rival, Rupert Murdoch is still around at 92.

Nealo 12

Bench
They’ve got Victor Radley talking up changing the rules so he can play Origin. He might want to focus on his club form because he’s lucky to be playing FG at the moment.
Turned off after 30 mins as I always do, do Roosters fans only turn up to watch TV ?

I made a decision about a month ago to only watch NRL Tonight, no more NRL 360. I don’t miss it and my RL life is better for not listening to those clowns.

Spot On

Coach
They’ve got Victor Radley talking up changing the rules so he can play Origin. He might want to focus on his club form because he’s lucky to be playing FG at the moment.

Why would he think he’d be selected? No point in running on the field only to be sin binned continuously in that arena. May as well stay at home.

YoungPanther

Juniors
Looks like Jack W will now become the bane of Kenty's existence. If only the Panthers could have afforded him, that would have seen him in a straight jacket. We probably would have had 2 WGD's playing for us.

Jack W wanting to find a club that he can win a comp with. Classic comment.